Heads Up: Serious Polo Savings at Belk

They have the red dot 50% off. I got all five shirts for $113. It's unbeatable. Get out to Belk before everyone else grabs the good sizes and colors.

nice pick-up, but still doesn't look like you saved
laugh.gif

dang man, you should pick me up some of these solid polos...they have anymore colors? What is Belk anyway?

Belk is just like Macy's. I never heard of it until I moved to NC (I'm from Ohio). They only had red, green, and that blue in solid polos at the storeI was at. They have a website, but they only sell home furnishing on it, I don't know why.

Dang man....good pick ups. I wish there were some Belks around my way. I'm a fan of the short sleeve buttonups, but not a lot of other people I know likethem. Big ups

so do u plan to ship to us? not everyone is around this Belk
I'm not planning on getting anything to resell or hook people up with. As far as I know every Belk in America has something like this goingon this weekend. I'm just posting it up so people who have access to a Belk don't sleep on the deal.

Whoa, good looks, but If i'm not mistaken, the belk in my area doesn't even carry polo
indifferent.gif
i'll go check it out anyway tho. I don't mess withthe striped ones much, but i stay on the solids
pimp.gif

Not bad. Good pickup.

I have the last two except mine have the chaps logo. Look very similar.
$20 each.

YO! Well, I appreciate you telling me. Hittin gup Southpark tomorrow
pimp.gif
DF!!!
I miss South Park. I live in Greenville, NC and I don't have a damn place to get Lacoste. That Lacoste boutique in South Park was my place. I lived off their sale rack in the back.

Originally Posted by 4ever23

so do u plan to ship to us? not everyone is around this Belk
I'm not planning on getting anything to resell or hook people up with. As far as I know every Belk in America has something like this going on this weekend. I'm just posting it up so people who have access to a Belk don't sleep on the deal.

good lookin out than...........NOT

good lookin out than...........NOT
Whatever, man. Does everyone in the Retro forum or the JB forum or the Nike forum buy the whole stock of a place to hook up people they don'teven know? I'm putting the information out there for people to use. I'm pretty sure that is what this place if for SHARING INFORMATION. Besides, itis giant sale rack. I don't know what sizes or colors they have of everything. I couldn't promise anyone anything and then people would be heatedwhen I couldn't help them out. It's not that I don't waqnt everyone who wants some Polos to get them. I simply don't have the time to go tothe store for every NTer and mail them a package. Why don't you ask Ant or any of the other people in this thread to hook you up? I bet they don'twant the hassle of handling your money and mailing you stuff and taking responsibility if your stuff gets lost in the mail either. If they do, more power tothem.

actually I was in retro and i seen some forces that were exclusive only to the military and someone who had access to them offered to pick some up for thosewho couldn't, and he went and copped for me and some other people. props to thegreatj btw
pimp.gif

yeah, and the guy knew exactly what sizes and the exact shoe everyone needed and most importantly, he knew he had access to exactly what you guys wanted.I'm not going to have people pm'ing me, "I need a red polo with a blue pony size L, make sure it is the mesh though i don't want the interlockstyle." Then they send me money and i gotta go out there and try to find what they asked for and if they don't have it then i need to send the moneyback. if this place had 100 polos of all the exact same style, every size, and color for the exact same price. I could help people out. you see what i'msaying? i don't know what this place has and in what sizes and i can't be digging around all day in belk.

I'll head over there today then. But is it everywhere? What exactly is on sale? I've been looking for some good polos lately, hopefully they have somenice things on sale.

They have stuff marked down then 50% off that in every little department. They had if for polo, nautica, tommy, all the golf stuff they have, callaway, theshark, pro tour. It isn't all the mesh polos (only a few randoms) or new stuff, they are all still regular price but they had like 3 racks or random stuff,button ups, polos, fleece, tees, pants, shorts with the sale prices.

I guess you could call your Belk to make sure they are they having the sale too, but with it being the holiday weekend I would assume every Belk is doing this.

Back
Top Bottom