Health and Wellness thread Supplements , Nautral Products and Diet , Vitamins and Grooming

Eat a little less
Move a little more

I’m still waiting to hear actual scientific studies on supplements. I haven’t seen that they help honestly.

Meaning if you add it in and make no other lifestyle changes - whether there is a tangible measurable positive effect.

I heard you shouldn't exfoliate more than once or twice a week . Any more than that is causing too much cell turnover , I learned that the hard way with St Ives scrub .

I have heard that as well. I even seen why with using the St. Ives apricot scrubs in the past it definitely damaged my skin. My friend who is an esthetician made me stop using St. Ives and put me on to the skin script stuff which I enjoy, even though their instructions say to exfoliate daily:sick:
I get white heads like crazy so I just do it 3x a week and so far Im liking the results and havent seen the negative effects due to the frequency of me doing it.

I need beard advice . My facial hair is short an un even , should I start using beard products (like beard shampoo and balm )

Possible dumb question but Do yall ever worry about dependency? Ive really wanted to dive in on a more natural lifestyle as well as get into supplements. I took biotin for awhile and was pleased with the results, but essentially I would need to keep taking it forever to maintain these results correct? But then I guess if all these things are good for you, why would you stop taking them...Idk maybe Im over thinking this..

anyway, if anyone wants to shed some light on that feel free too. But As for skin care Im slowly gettin into it more. My wife has immaculate skin so I had to step my game up. I use skin script raspberry refining exfoliating scrub 3x a week, a charcoal clay cleanser for my daily cleanser, and sweet almond oil on my face for my moisturizer. I stopped using lotion on my face cuz it clogs my pores. I still feel like my regiment isnt where it needs to be so next thing is finding a toner.

4BC512A6-0293-40C2-8DD5-EC3A05C4634B.jpeg

I have some skin script skin care stuff coming Monday . The Pomegranate cleansers and the Green tea Citrus cleansers . I am only using that stuff 2 days a week when I get it .

I have some skin script skin care stuff coming Monday . The Pomegranate cleansers and the Green tea Citrus cleansers . I am only using that stuff 2 days a week when I get it .

Nice. I use my cleanser daily and Ive liked the results. I went ahead and grabbed the toner and the serum, so now I have a little “regiment”. But I cant lie, been like 2 weeks and I can already see/feel the difference/improvements

Back
Top Bottom