Healthiest and Safest Protein Powder?

Originally Posted by Calabrese Family

Protein_Gorilla.jpg
roll.gif
on point.

Like someone else has stated ON proteins have been shown to have a heavier than acceptable heavy metal substances in the protein.
And someone else said that if your have more than 1 shake a day, your doing too much.  1g/lean body mass is the rule but I've seen research articles where they say that is even too much.
These vegan proteins like RAW and others are fine but their costly.

I stick with egg protein powder because it's cheap and gets the job done...the bad side is that if you get it from a company like NOW foods....its clumps up like a %%$*+#!*@!!%.  I use healthy n fit heavenly chocolate and no complaints.

I'm off that whey because I feel it makes me sluggish (lactose intolerance)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

A lot of them use Aspartame.
Or because the supplement business isn't even regulated....Dateline did a few stories on the dangers of supplements

Protein isnt dangerous. you can make it dangerous by being an idiot and taking 3+ shakes a day everyday and youll screw up your body and organs.

get straight up whey protein with no other stuff mixed in it and take it once a day and you will be fine and have nothing to worry about.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Never said protein was dangerous.....but most @*#% mixed with those is filler and none are even checked for health concerns[/color]

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I use the vegan-friendly Clif Builder's Bars.

those are delicious as hell
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
peanut butter and cookies and cream

wish they were lower calorie so i could eat those no problem, they taste wayyy too damn good.

I love those, just had the C&C one. The regular Clif Bars...White M academia Nut...MY LAWD
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom