heard there was a QS FL 50% TODAY...... june 19

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Discuss.......

not true.... There was suppose to be a 50 this weekend but it got cancelled to the best of my knowledge.... They are trying to jus have this whole fathers day sale. Plus the pack and the cough drops both dropped today so they didnt wanna offset any sales supposedly

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Discuss.......

not true.... There was suppose to be a 50 this weekend but it got cancelled to the best of my knowledge.... They are trying to jus have this whole fathers day sale. Plus the pack and the cough drops both dropped today so they didnt wanna offset any sales supposedly
oohh, so it was true..but it got cancelled? gotcha...ite /thread.

Originally Posted by nrg1604

so anybody knows if there's one coming up?

Agreed, I want to know when one is coming up because I've been lookin 
nerd.gif

My manager thought that there could be one coming up this weekend since we did take almost everything off sale but seeing as how my store isnt really going up against any big numbers this week the chances arent exactly that likely. Plus its thursday so I'm definately thinkin no

My manager thought that there could be one coming up this weekend since we did take almost everything off sale but seeing as how my store isnt really going up against any big numbers this week the chances arent exactly that likely. Plus its thursday so I'm definately thinkin no
So they price goes back up to full price when a 50 is going on? Or do yo guys still get 50 off the sale price? looking for some laker VI's so a 50 would be a good look.

My cousin asked his manager yesterday for me and his manager said There isn't one coming this weekend as far as he knows

as much as i love these threads, i dis like em at the same time..

when their is a 50% we will all know. the usual people that start up the threads are going to start it up

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

when their is a 50% we will all know. the usual people that start up the threads are going to start it up

50% threads are so predicable it's not even funny.

we'll have the following in the next thread i guarantee.

the noobs thinking the 50% is for everyone and asking where they print a coupon for the 50%
laugh.gif

ijapno executing his authority with his usual daily no buying and selling posts

memebers disregarding and ignoring ijapno and still asking for hookups and posting that they have the hookup.

more questions as to how to get the 50%,  someone will give the rundown on how to approach an employee, offer a tip and establish a connect, this will be read but people will still want everyone to guide them step by step.

people posting pics of their new pickups.

and a few suspended/banned casualities courtesy of ijapino due to them not reading the no buying and selling part.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the noobs thinking the 50% is for everyone and asking where they print a coupon for the 50%
laugh.gif

memebers disregarding and ignoring ijapno and still asking for hookups and posting that they have the hookup.

more questions as to how to get the 50%,  someone will give the rundown on how to approach an employee, offer a tip and establish a connect, this will be read but people will still want everyone to guide them step by step.

and a few suspended/banned casualities courtesy of ijapino due to them not reading the no buying and selling part.

Agreed I got banned on the last one due to hooking people up I will not be making that same mistake this time....

And for the guy that asked FTL rarely keeps (Good) stuff on sale while there is a 50. Not saying it NEVER happens but its just not as often

And I worked yesterday it is official no 50 in june I expect one a week or two after the 4th of July..... On a lighter note all the VIs are going down to 120.00 today and the freshwater griffs are down to 100.00

Thanks for the info John, I was just about to hit you to see if you'd heard something... MKE store managers never know ANYTHING until the e-mail comes up.... smh

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

Agreed I got banned on the last one due to hooking people up I will not be making that same mistake this time....

And for the guy that asked FTL rarely keeps (Good) stuff on sale while there is a 50. Not saying it NEVER happens but its just not as often

And I worked yesterday it is official no 50 in june I expect one a week or two after the 4th of July..... On a lighter note all the VIs are going down to 120.00 today and the freshwater griffs are down to 100.00

copped on regular employee discount... it'll all come to the same amount anyway....

any news on some 1/2 cents?

Check out your Foot Locker outlet stores for big sales this weekend! Grabbed the Penny II Copper HOH joints for $70 ($49 with discount)!

Back
Top Bottom