Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by h3at23

Welp, cant win them all. Now that it looks like we're gonna lose, you haters can come back n post 
laugh.gif
What kinda +$#@ is that?!  This _ done already bailed on his squad after all that hoopla in the offseason
laugh.gif

Typical Miami sports fan.  Team is still in it and he foldin' with a pair of Aces.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Godamn we are good. and Shaq playing solid. If we get back to the finals,we can match up VERY well with L.A.,Shaq,Big baby,KG and a healthy Perk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],.Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

this is the first game i cheered for the celtics....
lol

i could of sworn boston was playing the cavs....
tired.gif

lol

tired.gif

Godamn we are good. and Shaq playing solid. If we get back to the finals,we can match up VERY well with L.A.,Shaq,Big baby,KG and a healthy Perk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],.Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

I Wanna kill Paul pierce!! Just seeing him out there flopping every time he was being defended just made me sick. The celtics chemistry is amazing. Way too many turnovers bron, and the heat offense is weak, they need to speed up their game!

I guess there goes the theory that LeBron's point production will go down. He will still average close to 30 all season long. Tough loss tho.

I Wanna kill Paul pierce!! Just seeing him out there flopping every time he was being defended just made me sick. The celtics chemistry is amazing. Way too many turnovers bron, and the heat offense is weak, they need to speed up their game!

Originally Posted by arrjae2

lol

tired.gif
yeaup...pulled for the celtics for the first time....
and this looked like the cavs again...lebron gets the ball, everybody out of the way. including you dwade! 
laugh.gif

but bron still filled the stat line...good for fantasy at least 
grin.gif

I guess there goes the theory that LeBron's point production will go down. He will still average close to 30 all season long. Tough loss tho.

Originally Posted by arrjae2

lol

tired.gif
yeaup...pulled for the celtics for the first time....
and this looked like the cavs again...lebron gets the ball, everybody out of the way. including you dwade! 
laugh.gif

but bron still filled the stat line...good for fantasy at least 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by copped

no way riley just sits and lets this bum spoelstra continue his atrocious coaching job...

i give him about 20-30 games
I'm not sure what more you want him to do.

Ain't much he can do when his 2nd and 3rd best players are playing like +@%#

He could have done a little better (getting them to run more) but *%$#
Your right, the only thing he did bad was sit Bron.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by copped

no way riley just sits and lets this bum spoelstra continue his atrocious coaching job...

i give him about 20-30 games
I'm not sure what more you want him to do.

Ain't much he can do when his 2nd and 3rd best players are playing like +@%#

He could have done a little better (getting them to run more) but *%$#
Your right, the only thing he did bad was sit Bron.

Back
Top Bottom