Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

so Haslem is a star? Pittman is a star that he should be allowed to stay in the game? even the heat role players seem to get the star treatment.

you thought Hansborough was trying to hurt wade? I didn't see that.

listen you cant let wade or lebron get an easy and 1. They get pissy when you wrap them up as evidenced by lebrons chicken wing in granger's direction. And the NBA calls a flagrant even though you get the ball. I mean what are you supposed to do? let him get the the FT line?

Haslem and Pittman deserved ejections and suspensions. Hansbourough got what i felt he deserved.

I really hope either the Thunder or Spurs destroy the Heat in the Finals.
30t6p3b.gif

this ninja Stephenson pushed his wife down a flight of  stairs ? 
eek.gif
 don't feel sorry for dude at all ... as for Pitt whatever he gets from the league is well deserved due to the fact the game was out of reach it was uncalled for .. that was a flagrant 2 no question ..  both teams played physical .... Pacers will come out swinging game 6 Miami has to withstand the first wave ..

good win tho
pimp.gif

Hopefully someone calls out that team. It's all good. People only watching this series to see the Heat possibly fail again.

The real NBA finals starts on sunday 
grin.gif

the foul looked bad right when it happened... how come none of teammates helped him? where did they go?

Haslems foul is whatever, unnecessary but part of playoff bball

Pittman is a %@%%@!$ clown and has no business being on a bball court after that bs

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

WAIT HOLD UP. HASLEM AND PITTMAN ONLY GOT FLAGRANT ONES FOR THOSE FOULS?

blatant. it can't get anymore.

dude, listen to lillebronwadeheatstan

pittman and haslem are superstars that will always be protected by the league
that explains the flagrant 1's

on a serious note, I wonder how the refs feel being called cowards on national tv. It will be interesting how the ref heat games from now on.

I can deal with the Hansbrough foul, but the Stephenson one was a lil too much.
The only reason Udonis is gonna get suspended is because the league has the be "fair" with everybody and if Artest got suspended 7 games, he'll get 1 for this.

Pittman needs to be suspended 2 games, his move was a super @#$$@$ move. I'm also mad at the other 4 Pacers  that was on the floor when this happened. Wheres the fight at? At least you could run up in Pittman's face and bark at him. The game is out of reach, at least act tough....if they cant even act tough they don't deserve to win the series.

The Haslem foul was basically just protecting his superstar, I believe he should just pay a heavy fine.

Bet my life that wink was at Howard 
laugh.gif

Lance must have got one of these from Juwan after..

ib1fDh682I3tPS.gif

I gained so much respect for the Heat last night.

I been calling for some goonish behavior for 2 years. teams have been taking too many liberties on the Heat star players.

Yea the flagrants and suspensions and ejections maybe warranted but it was More than worth it.

at least now opposing teams know fire will be returned unlike the previous 2 regular seasons.

haslem's wasnt as bad as I originally thought he did catch alot of arm but that smack to the head
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I bet Bron and Wade already put cash in pockets to pay for whatever subsequent fines come UDs & Pittman's way

O yeah, shout out to Lebron with the Bruce Bowen foot slide defense  up under Granger
sick.gif

Pacers look like chumps right now. Want to talk all series then after last night it's "LeBron and Wade are sending guys at us." Or it's "They went after my knee." Or "That's not retaliation." 
Thankfully Larry Bird called them out. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Pacers look like chumps right now. Want to talk all series then after last night it's "LeBron and Wade are sending guys at us." Or it's "They went after my knee." Or "That's not retaliation." 
Thankfully Larry Bird called them out. 
Yep. Should've been a brawl imo. Pittman should've received a broken jaw in return.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I gained so much respect for the Heat last night.

I been calling for some goonish behavior for 2 years. teams have been taking too many liberties on the Heat star players.

Yea the flagrants and suspensions and ejections maybe warranted but it was More than worth it.

at least now opposing teams know fire will be returned unlike the previous 2 regular seasons.

haslem's wasnt as bad as I originally thought he did catch alot of arm but that smack to the head
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I bet Bron and Wade already put cash in pockets to pay for whatever subsequent fines come UDs & Pittman's way

O yeah, shout out to Lebron with the Bruce Bowen foot slide defense  up under Granger
sick.gif

THIS...ALL OF THIS.

Dudes would take liberties on other players with NO repercussions. 

Larry Bird said it best:

Following the game, Pacers president Larry Bird said he felt his team wilted when faced with Tuesday's physical play.

"I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T," Bird told the Indianapolis Star. "I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

When asked to elaborate more, Bird told the newspaper, "That's all I have to say."

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...diana-pacers-register-3-flagrant-fouls-game-5

And that's Larry Bird sending a message right there.  Even if Udonis/Hittman are suspended, I totally expect more rough play in Game 6. 

DubA...what you're complaing about in regards to the Heat's play WAS the Knicks M.O. back in the Ewing-era.  I swear that most of your vitriol towards the Heat stems from Lebron NOT signing w. the Knicks. 

I understand what Haslem did, but damn dude, that's why you have Pittman and Howard on the team.

Pacers def got exposed as fake tough guys, glad Larry Legend called them out, Pacers should go out with no class and just start throwing haymakers left and right, would be fun to watch

Damn, props to Larry for saying that. He's still one of the toughest SOB's to ever play....all hustle 100%.

Back
Top Bottom