Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Hibbert talking?
hqdefault.jpg

I see them losing in six simply put danny Granger isn't a superstar and the majority of the team has no real playoff experience, and that always holds weight when playing Playoff heavy teams

Vogel is using the old Phil Jackson trick. Put it out there ahead of time, and the refs now have to look for it since the media will kill them for letting it go.

And don't pay any mind to that uncharted drake dude. He has already admitted to being "on lebrons sack".

The same way we shouldn't generalize the entire Knicks/Bulls and Laker fanbases for a few dumb statements from a small group of fans,do the same and don't generalize the entire Heat fanbase. A lot of us are more than reasonable and have been here before 07/08/10. Chill with the generalizations.  
On another note,loving those Hibbert comments. Hopefully they'll make the series even more interesting,can't wait for Sunday.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Only way Pacers do anything is if Hibbert and Granger play out of their damn minds.

4-1 Miami
QFT.  Which isn't happening.  Granger needs to be traded because he's not the guy who will take Indiana to the next level.  If Bosh abuses D. West and/or Hibbert
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

I can't wait for Sunday... I been on #NT since 2001 and I've NEVER seen so many Heat fans.. so many bandwagoners.. I respect them DAY ONE HEAT fans though... I'm looking forward to a great series.. and yes I believe my Pacers can win this series...

fixed & qft

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Why is Hibbert even talking. Dude is lucky there are a premium of tall dudes in the NBA or he wouldn't have even been an all-star this season. I'm fully convinced, the NT slurpery of the Pacers confirms that they are vastly overrated.

The team that earned the 3 seed is overrated? come on bro

jumped from 8 to 3 in a yr my i add

Originally Posted by jm9312

the heat have the worst fans man. Most of yall hopped on the bandwagon after "the decision." If lebron wouldve stayed in clevland like a real man woulda done yall would still be fighting for the 8th spot in the east and coach spo would be an assistant somewhere. Yall dudes kill me
6a0115709f071f970b0133f5e0cca7970b-400wi

laugh.gif
 Whenever you tell your fans to fan up, it's pretty sad. But with that said Heat in 4 or 5. Sorry but the Heat are hungry for that title. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Why is Hibbert even talking. Dude is lucky there are a premium of tall dudes in the NBA or he wouldn't have even been an all-star this season. I'm fully convinced, the NT slurpery of the Pacers confirms that they are vastly overrated.

in the Eastern Conference. They would love to every W.C team except the Pacers. They couldn't even sweep a Dwight less Magic. Not impressed. Heat in 5.

^ It's just... I mean... it's getting to be as much a part of the game as the 3-pt line.
ohwell.gif

- interior defense
- 3 pt. shooting
- halfcourt offense
- flopping
- fastbreaking
- post passing

It is what it is.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by roboski

RunningFishy wrote:

I'll tell you why I hate LeBron as well as why I hate Wade. Well me personally, he was my favorite player and then he came to my least favorite team and now I just dont like him. His ways have become childish with the making fun of dirk for being sick and the flopping and all the whining.  Now Dwyane wade has got to be the *****iest player in the NBA. This dude is consistently flopping, consistently acting as if hes tough, consistently throwing tantrums, consistently showing up the refs because he didnt get a call on where he flopped, always gets all high and mighty and then when somebody does him in he starts playing dirty af.

The way Lebron " carried himself" was terrible last year. This year? He hasnt been doing anything stupid.

But there is no one, and I mean NO ONE in the NBA that complains more than Cp3. Hell, look at how much its rubbing off on Griffin. Dude gets a call in his favor and still does that stupid face.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

in the Eastern Conference. They would love to every W.C team except the Pacers.
Que?

laugh.gif
I messed that all up.

I mean, their "accomplishment" of being the 3 seed, and from being the 8 seed last yr, deserves to be minimized since they did so in the Eastern Conference and probably the worst division in the NBA.

They would lose in a series to every Western Conference team except for the Jazz.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ It's just... I mean... it's getting to be as much a part of the game as the 3-pt line.
ohwell.gif

- interior defense
- 3 pt. shooting
- halfcourt offense
- flopping
- fastbreaking
- post passing

It is what it is.
ohwell.gif

nah, it is on a different level when it comes to the heat

heat don't even have to flop to get calls

It was different against the Mavs in the finals due to what happened in 2006. No way that was happening twice.

Back
Top Bottom