Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by Freeze

hahaha juwan woulda caught a fade running up on granger like that. son is just waiting for a reason to throw hands. he wants somebody to cross that line so bad hahahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some of y'all are REALLY buying this Granger act.
But the thing is that this is just Granger acting like that for this series...this is the whole season with dude....
nvrmnd

LMAO mannn I cried for at least 30 minutes on that Below the rim dunk attempt.

At no point was Jones ever above the Rim. He threw the ball Upwards too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Heat won't lose another game in Miami to the Pacers.   I'll stick with my OG prediction of Heat in 6.  

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Couldnt watch the skip vid. My dude is beyond embarrassing. 

both him and stephen A are terrible. theres a reason i dont watch espn anymore

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I think you guys are confusing what a tough guy is on the court...versus a real tough guy. A lot of you newer (read younger) basketball fans don't really remember the role of an enforcer on the team. The enforcer usually wasn't the best few players on the team, actually was kind of expendable so that if they got into "protecting" the team it wouldn't be all that much of a loss for the team. Lebron cannot step to Granger even if he wanted to...him being suspended would be devastating to the Heat. BUT ole man Juwan Howard who grew up in the mean streets of Chi can handle his light work for him.

A list of enforcers and certifiable tough guys from the past and a few current ones.

Buck Williams
Vernon "Mad Max" Maxwell (even Jordan wouldn't get into with him...he was a little off)
Chris Mills
Xavier McDaniels
Charles Oakley
Derrick Coleman
Alvin Robertson
Bill Cartwright's Elbows
Stephen Cappin Jack Jackson
Kenyon Martin
Caron Butler is nobodies punk
100% Truth.
And lets not forget about Danny Ferry.  A few of us remember when he stole on MJ right under the basket in the late 80's.  
...and John Stockton chopping Gary Payton in the throat at the top of the key just to shut him up.

Guys like Howard aren't going for these youngs' antics in the league.
Danny Ferry did what? He chickened out when he almost got hit by Shaq, I think.

Also, please find vid or pics of Stockton chopping Payton. LOLZ

ehhh i would tango with juwan if i was stephenson..not because dude is bigger or 'tough'...but because he has herpes and thats not a good look because i'm a world class fighter and my finishing move is bass to mouth

[h1]Heat stars call out Danny Granger[/h1]
MIAMI -- Miami Heat starsLeBron James and Dwyane Wade have grown tired of what they think are baiting tactics from the Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger. James went so far as to call Granger's ploy "stupid."

Granger has gotten called for technical fouls in each of the past three games for getting into both James' and Wade's faces after fouls. Granger said he doesn't intend to back down but several times he has appeared to be the one to instigate the confrontation.

"Whatever he's trying, it is not working," James said Tuesday before Game 5. "He's said he's not scared of LeBron, I want to let (James) know. I guess he's doing it for his own psyche. It's stupid."

"I'm all for standing up for your guys, but certain things you just can't keep doing," Wade said. "My message to Granger was that you just can't keep running up into people's faces for altercations. We're not fighting on this basketball court, so let's not act like we're going to fight. We can be physical and do all that, but certain things got to stop. Are you out here to play basketball or are you out here to be a tough guy?"

James said if Granger is looking for a fight he won't get one from the Heat.

"Nobody is fighting on the basketball court. C'mon," he said. "I'm not going to fight because I mean too much to our team and I can't afford to be suspended for a game or do something stupid to get thrown out of a playoff game."

Link

Danny Granger has a history with Lebron though. Ever since that pre game and during game dancing show in Cleveland

Granger stops instigating if wade stops being a punk *%%, cry baby, temper tantrum throwing, dirty player.

Deal?

Miami stay with the woe is me pity party for themselves. Wanna be victims.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

[h1]Heat stars call out Danny Granger[/h1]
MIAMI -- Miami Heat starsLeBron James and Dwyane Wade have grown tired of what they think are baiting tactics from the Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger. James went so far as to call Granger's ploy "stupid."

Granger has gotten called for technical fouls in each of the past three games for getting into both James' and Wade's faces after fouls. Granger said he doesn't intend to back down but several times he has appeared to be the one to instigate the confrontation.

"Whatever he's trying, it is not working," James said Tuesday before Game 5. "He's said he's not scared of LeBron, I want to let (James) know. I guess he's doing it for his own psyche. It's stupid."

"I'm all for standing up for your guys, but certain things you just can't keep doing," Wade said. "My message to Granger was that you just can't keep running up into people's faces for altercations. We're not fighting on this basketball court, so let's not act like we're going to fight. We can be physical and do all that, but certain things got to stop. Are you out here to play basketball or are you out here to be a tough guy?"

James said if Granger is looking for a fight he won't get one from the Heat.

"Nobody is fighting on the basketball court. C'mon," he said. "I'm not going to fight because I mean too much to our team and I can't afford to be suspended for a game or do something stupid to get thrown out of a playoff game."
Link
I think it's cool that he got into LeBron's head. If he's not going at LeBron then he's "soft." He goes after him and he's "waking up the beast." We're 4 games in and the series is tied. Some analysts had this series going 6 games max. Many said 5. I'd say that the fact that this series could go either way at this point is good on Granger. So LeBron had a monster game and now Granger is responsible? What happens when LeBron goes off and Granger does nothing? 

I say the fact that LeBron is talking about it, is good for the Pacers. Their chances hang on the offensive performance of Hibbert though. Fact is one team has proven they can beat the other twice in a row thus far. I still have Miami taking the series though, since I'm sticking with my statement that the winner of game 4 wins the series. Hopefully the Pacers push it to 7 though. 

I think the series is gonna go to 7, not making any calls on who's winning but I can definitely see 7 games being played. 

Thing is the Pacers have the pieces to win this series.

It's not like they're drastically outmatched and need Daniel to go out there and try and get dudes shook or spark a response.

Ultimately he's coming of as if he's jealous of Lebron. So son just needs to sniff some lavender oil and relax before game 6.

Definitely not going to be an easy game tonight for the Heat.

I don't think Wade and LeBron will go off like they did in Game 4, so Haslem needs to have a repeat performance of Game 4 and Chalmers gonna have to step up as well.

Battier gotta knock down 2 or 3 of his 3's cause Indy will continute to leave him open. Mike Miller needs to take a pregame dip in the Lazarus Pit, dude looked on the verge of death in Game 4.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom