Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

There is nothing wrong with lebron, he thought he was going to get fouled hard and got scared and didnt jump, he got to play it of now
laugh.gif
 or he just sprained his adominal too............

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

I am just waiting for the day for one of the miami players mainly james, wade and chalmers to hurt themselves by constantly falling to the ground due to either no contact or because they were brushed by a feather.

That's not cool
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

I am just waiting for the day for one of the miami players mainly james, wade and chalmers to hurt themselves by constantly falling to the ground due to either no contact or because they were brushed by a feather.

That's not cool
ohwell.gif
How so theyd bring it on themselves. Maybe it would teach them a lesson not to sprawl to the ground unless you had a legitimate reason.

Wade ballin out tonight.

Miami still getting abused down low though, time to move Lebron on David West in the 2nd half

Originally Posted by miamib30514

David West Ice grillin all those kids who just want a dap.
laugh.gif

That was cold. I hate when players do that. Too busy drying sweat to slap hands with kids? 

Indy attacked the paint all game, if they continue to do so in the 2nd half they should be ok.

I just don't know if they would continue to do that.

Great 1st half for Wade.

LeBron gonna have to pick it up a bit in the 2nd half don't know if Wade can keep up that pace.

Nice contribution from Mike Miller. Battier and Chalmers gonna have to step up too. Don't expect Miller to have that same production.

West finally going off with Battier guarding him. Haslem's suspension really hurts because he's better suited for guarding West.

On the foul where the fans, I mean neanderthals, were chanting about flopping, Paul George legitimately fouled Wade. He hit him right on the arm while he was in the air.

Great game so far. Pacers are playing at their very best and the refs have called it even, no matter what any petulant baby in here says.

D. wade having a good game, If my theory is right Lebron James will go into his shell in the fourth
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

D. wade having a good game, If my theory is right Lebron James will go into his shell in the fourth
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Bron is one of the most clutch players in the league.

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Bron is one of the most clutch players in the league.
I wasnt sayin lebron at clutch, I was saying that when D wade scores 20+ before half lebron goes into cruise mode and doesnt play well

Back
Top Bottom