Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Do any of you guys remember the Cavs vs Magic Thread?

When my magic eliminated Lebron and he walked off without shaking hands and all the NT haters were crying and moaning.

Lebron was a poor sport, scum, sore loser etc. But when West and Granger walk off then they get props..

The eye orrrrrr neeeeee
EXAAACTLY. I heard Van Gundy talking about how he respects it and you dont have to be friends but back when LBJ did it they called him every name in the book.
30t6p3b.gif
A bunch of hipocrites. All of them.

Why is it always the Bron haters and the Bron lovers arguing about who team it is? It's never MIA fans, just haters and stans. It's not even yall team why care what other ppl are saying in that regard?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by 4one5

If the Heat win the championship....
sadfans_medium.gif

Riles lurking in the background.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Heat. 8 more to go.

Didn't even notice Riley.
laugh.gif

D-Wade's pants.
laugh.gif

alien.gif

The Indiana Pacers did something I didn't think was possible.

They made me root for the Miami Heat.

You can't decide to be a tough guy in the second round of the playoffs.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

QFT

I've never been a fan of West ever since his punk move on Dirk Diggler back in the day and this dude Granger is extremely fake. He reminds me of Vince Carter in International Basketball.  Vince was never a tough guy but all of a sudden when Team USA played Puerto Rico him and TMAC kept getting into fights.
grin.gif
grin.gif
Either you're about that life or you're not.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

QFT

I've never been a fan of West ever since his punk move on Dirk Diggler back in the day and this dude Granger is extremely fake. He reminds me of Vince Carter in International Basketball.� Vince was never a tough guy but all of a sudden when Team USA played Puerto Rico him and TMAC kept getting into fights.�
grin.gif
grin.gif
Either you're about that life or you're not.�
Players nowadays can't "be a bout that life" in the NBA anymore. 7-15 games suspensions is not worth it.

Granger was just trying to get in Lebron head .
laugh.gif
At anyone who think Granger is trying to fight Lebron

anyone know why they keep holding up the "1"....they were doing it in game 5 too.....so the "1 more game" is out the window...anything else?

I cant believe that the Pacers had the perfect opportunity to advance to the ECF in years and pissed it away.  Their moxy from the games that they did win went totally missing. They really should be kicking themselves right now.
People better hope the Heat doesnt win the Finals this year. If so, be prepared for Miami Vices to shoot up in value, in addition to South Beach 8s, Sprites, Big Bangs, and any other hyped Lebron colorways.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

westt_medium.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn,at least for your fans. Leaving them kids hanging 
30t6p3b.gif

Reminds of Big baby pushing that lil kid away against Orlando a few years back 
laugh.gif

Good series Pacers fans,you guys def did not back down and made it tough.

30t6p3b.gif
how do you not get the ball into the post more. plus that bum got taken out of the series by a sf

If, IF Bos. wins Rondo is going to need a triple-double every game to beat Miami

Back
Top Bottom