Heavy D Dead at 44 R.I.P. (1967-2011)

Man life goes in a blink of an eye...dudes worry about the most stupid @%$% at times when we should all be thankful for the life we have.

Health and strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>money, material objects, women, and all the other superficial things we put entirely too much stock into.

Rest in peace man. I ain't got nothin but love
pimp.gif

Just thinking about the time I met heavy d , went to see juice opening night and he was at the theater . Cool dude , gave me and my boys a pound , took pics with everyone who asked. I remember when the record shop scene came on and is it good to u came on , everyone in the theater started cheering his name .... Bummed out tonight
30t6p3b.gif

so sad, yo...

dude mad it cool to be comfortable in your skin and stay fly...

a real loss to our culture

Even though im sure he was comfortable in his skin, being overweight is no joke
tired.gif
 ....May he rest in peace

Originally Posted by bay1591

tired.gif
 ....May he rest in peace

That's the thing...he lost mad weight. I saw he was playing a bartender on Bones, and he was almost unrecognizable.
The Jamaican-born rapper-turned-actor, real name DWIGHT MYERS, says he dropped a whopping 135 pounds in the past year - prompted not by health concerns but because he was losing movie roles.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by bay1591

tired.gif
 ....May he rest in peace

That's the thing...he lost mad weight. I saw he was playing a bartender on Bones, and he was almost unrecognizable.
The Jamaican-born rapper-turned-actor, real name DWIGHT MYERS, says he dropped a whopping 135 pounds in the past year - prompted not by health concerns but because he was losing movie roles.
aww man
frown.gif
tired.gif

WOW no more fried food for me. Brothas take care of your health, too many people is dropping because of their health. You think its cool o smoke and drink and pop pills but when you get older it will catch up on you and your health will go downhill.

Exercise 2-3 times a week and jog

Yea he lost alot of weight but I think he did bypass surgery

Not saying he did but alot of celebrities that have heart attacks do cocaine also

[h1] Heavy D
Fitness Crusade Before Death
[/h1]
1109-heavy-d-wm-2-credit.jpg
http://tmz.com/person/heavy-d/

Tony tells us, the rapper looked like he hadn't worked out in a while and wanted to get active again.

At that point, sources close to Heavy D tell us, the rapper embarked on a daily running regimen and frequented several other nearby gyms to diversify his exercise experience -- incorporating everything from hiking to boxing.

At his peak, Tony tells us, Heavy worked out 6-7 days a week.

I think the problem with Heavy D is that now that he found gloves he had no idea what to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom