Hectic schedules, doing too much? VOL School/Life/Work

Hey NT I'm in my first semester of my senior year and I'm starting to think I have bite more then I can chew because of my schedule?

I'm taking 18 credits, in 2 research projects(bio engineering and cancer research),senior project, a school organization, working, balancing personal life, and the gym. Is adult life this much of a hassle or am I just *****ing about my little bit of personal time?

Anyone have a really packed Schedule?.

If you grind it out now and get a GOOD grasp on time management, you're going to find managing things in your "adult" life (post-college) to be not so bad.

And just think...for as bad as you think you may have it, there are people out there in way worse situations.

You're going to be fine bro.

Just get on your grind for the next 3 months. It will be tough but judging by your major and the fact you have time to check NT you will get through it. Kudos to you for being a engineering major BTW.

My senior year was similar. 2 jobs, 15 credits, senior design, and various student activities.

Adult life can be a hassle if you let it. Just don't have any kids.

You got this OP!

When I was in college I took ~18 credits a semester. To make it all work, I had to cut out a lot of nonessentials like going out every weekend, and browsing the internet.

It'll be over before you know it and you'll feel extremely accomplished when you're done. Then you can go back to having a 'normal' schedule.

Just get on your grind for the next 3 months. It will be tough but judging by your major and the fact you have time to check NT you will get through it. Kudos to you for being a engineering major BTW.
My senior year was similar. 2 jobs, 15 credits, senior design, and various student activities.
Adult life can be a hassle if you let it. Just don't have any kids.
I have time for NT because I'm looking away from class every couple of mins and what I type when walking on phone.

You will be fine. I am in my last semester taking 15 credits (Capstone is kicking my ***), working 2 jobs, involved in 2 organizations, and having multiple interviews. It is hard, but it is supposed to be. Your last year will fly by, you have made it this far so this is nothing that you cant manage.

Not even gonna front... that's a hell of a schedule ...

:lol: :lol:

Me personally ... I couldn't do all that ...

But... you will QUICKLY become addicted to this lifestyle bro...

And as soon as things start to clear up... you're gonna be bored as a mug ...

Not even gonna front... that's a hell of a schedule ...
:lol: :lol:
Me personally ... I couldn't do all that ...
But... you will QUICKLY become addicted to this lifestyle bro...
And as soon as things start to clear up... you're gonna be bored as a mug ...
I hope not. I'm about to walk into a meeting about grant money.

Im not in school but my kids schedules are driving me crazy.

Mon-Thursday both have football practice from 6pm-8pm
Tues and Thursdays my younger son has baseball practice from 530-7
Thursdays- both have tutoring
Saturday- Younger son plays football at 8am but have to be there at 7am. Older son has his football game at either 12 or 2pm. Then I gotta gotta go to work (dj)
Sunday- Younger son has a baseball game either at 12, 2 or 4pm. Then both have tutoring at 430-530

Im not complaining because I love it. But it is tiring some days.

im taking 19 credits this semester. i feel like im going to go crazy. it will be over soon though. stay focused and keep grinding man

Im not in school but my kids schedules are driving me crazy.
Mon-Thursday both have football practice from 6pm-8pm
Tues and Thursdays my younger son has baseball practice from 530-7
Thursdays- both have tutoring
Saturday- Younger son plays football at 8am but have to be there at 7am. Older son has his football game at either 12 or 2pm. Then I gotta gotta go to work (dj)
Sunday- Younger son has a baseball game either at 12, 2 or 4pm. Then both have tutoring at 430-530
Im not complaining because I love it. But it is tiring some days.
Atleast your keeping them busying so they have a fun childhood not the N64 homealone days like me :smh:

Back out my meeting I now I have to get a abstract out, learn how to calculate blood pressure and read 2 reports on QTLs in colon cancer. Long night

I also have a busy schedule. I'm taking 17 credit hours (5 classes), I have two jobs (30+ hours), and i'm hitting the gym everyday. It has become routine for me. Some advice I have for you is simply keep a positive attitude. Don't let anything bring you down or affect your day. I approach many things in my life as a lesson, so i'm always thankful for anything that happens to me in a bad or good way. Also, always remember that youth is on your side. Youth is a blessing, one day we won't be able to manage all of this, so definitely take advantage of all the energy you have and take pride in it. Last but not least, load up on your meals, take multivitamins, and drink lots of water! Good luck to you ma man, I know you're going to mature into a responsible adult if you stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom