Hedonism III Ochos Rios, Jamaica....Anyone been???

Going to stay at Hedonism III next month for a four day stay in Ochos Rios, Jamaica. Just wondering if any other NT'ers have been....what should expect asfar as food, activities, nightlife, etc? Any info or feedback on the resort would be very helpful. Thanks.

While in Ochos go to DUNNS RIVER FALLS!

TCB1166.jpg

07.jpg

That place is crazy...I hope you have a girl to go with cause if I'm not mistaken it's couples only...try and get out of the tourist areas and go seesome real locals if you can Jamaica is an amazing place to explore...

Fresh Kicks yo why was your moms crying kid?! LOL

r33p04s....I am going with my girl. Singles can go but it is a place that is that you can have much more fun going with someone. Do you recommend any localspots? Since I am Caribbean myself I hate going to the tourist spots I wanna see the great local so spots so if you know of anything good...pass the info.

laugh.gif
don't get got. We got invited back to Hedonism when we were in Negril for spring break and it was nothing but middle aged couples and old men.

Originally Posted by vandalshark

try some tastee beef patty
its all about juicey beef made fresh and trucked to outlets island wide daily...nothing better FlatBushFiyah23 it depends on when you go I go everyAugust for the Independence Day celebrations...every area has its little sound systems and session but explore get out walk around talk to a taxi driver orjuta and they'll def give you a good heads up on whats going on locally...I'm more familiar with Kingston, Mandeville and Negril (love cliffdiving)...when in Ochi just of the top of my head Margaritaville is right in the center of a area that is usually pretty fun...check out the local restaurantsand some pan chicken on the side of the road the fresh fruit is the best you will have my favorite are the pineapple and guinep (sp?)...if you get the chanceand you like seafood ask about whitehouse but that's on the other side of the island...if your there during July 13-19 GO to reggae sumfest which is alwaysa GREAT concert and it's like a week long event in Montego Bay...there's also a lot of tours and stuff but I'm sure the hotel will help you withthat...if I come up with anything else I'll add to it...I'm planning on going down twice this summer and I'm taking people that have never with meso I gotta start planning a fun trip for them soon...

O yea you probably already have reservations and I don't know how adventurous you are but all inclusive resorts suck the fun out of trips like this you endup going and staying on the hotel grounds meeting hotel workers and not any real Jamaicans...o and since your going with your girl keep her on a tightleash...us jamaican men are notorious for lyrics-ing (gaming) up a chick and having her doing stuff she normally wouldn't...so make her feel real happy andsatisfied before you get there because they will comment and they won't be shy about telling her what they will do to her and telling you about yuh rass...

Everyone thinks I'm crazy for cliff diving ^ but I grew up with it and it's not as high as people assume lol.
And make sure when you order whatever food order some jamaican festival

RatherUniqueBI love cliff diving, I'm a Kingston boy but I've been around...I first did it in 06 and have been addicted ever since...I remember when Ifirst went up and looked down I was like "yyooooo dis kinda high still" but after seeing kids jump off I couldn't back out so I just stepped outand it felt like I was falling forever, I expected to hit the water but kept falling lol...and I learned the hard way how to enter the water (my first time wasfeet first) and I had my arms out instead of down or up over my head and when I hit all you heard was SLAPPP!!! the entire underside of my arms were red...butI love it I need to go and get my yearly fix...

not only festival some hard dough bread (tastee is my favorite for hard dough, nothing beats a warm one right out the oven) and some ackee and saltfish,oxtail, curry goat, jerk chicken and everything but the ackee and saltfish (it's mainly breakfast) has to be has with some rice and peas....

Theres two sides to Ohco Rios.. the Hedo side and the Non Hedo Side. Its ALWAYS important to find out the theme for the week at Hedo, and what Groups will bethere, OR you will be there with MANY Elders with Saggy Sacks and Droopy Boobs...

On the other hand... There could be MANY 20 and 30 something couples there having a good time.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

O yea you probably already have reservations and I don't know how adventurous you are but all inclusive resorts suck the fun out of trips like this you end up going and staying on the hotel grounds meeting hotel workers and not any real Jamaicans...o and since your going with your girl keep her on a tight leash...us jamaican men are notorious for lyrics-ing (gaming) up a chick and having her doing stuff she normally wouldn't...so make her feel real happy and satisfied before you get there because they will comment and they won't be shy about telling her what they will do to her and telling you about yuh rass...

Yeah my dude I had reservations already for the end of Feb. I am someone who likes the explore the local scenes. Being from Grenada I tell everyone whenthey go there to check out the local spots...all that tourist stuff is wack. LOL @ the Jamaican game...growing up in Flatbush and being around all WestIndians I am used to that. So no worries here...in fact I expect it...it comes with the territory. Yall dudes do love to flap yuh gums though....but goodinfo my dude....definitely appreciated.

^Yeah there are various themes that week...for example I already checked that one night there is a Toga Party, another night there is a Pimps and!%%%+ party. I expect a younger couple crowd at Hedo III from my reasearch thus far.

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Which part you from? I grew up in St.Andrews, August Town and Mona Heights (for a year).
Kingston but most of the fam is in Mandeville...so when I go down I don't stay in one spot for more than a couple days then to the north coast towild out...how often do you go back?
Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Yeah my dude I had reservations already for the end of Feb. I am someone who likes the explore the local scenes. Being from Grenada I tell everyone when they go there to check out the local spots...all that tourist stuff is wack. LOL @ the Jamaican game...growing up in Flatbush and being around all West Indians I am used to that. So no worries here...in fact I expect it...it comes with the territory. Yall dudes do love to flap yuh gums though....but good info my dude....definitely appreciated.

No, problem you gonna have a lot of fun the time that your going there aren't going to be alot of tourists so you should be able to findlocals pretty easy...

Back
Top Bottom