hein aka HeNasty UNAPPRECIATION POST!!

I went in there like an hour ago. She seriously asked me 4 times if I need help finding something. Other than that she seemed cool. Except she's hellllla loud.
Team NEW5EN5E​
We take the internet seriously...very seriously

i guess she found out champs employees are talking @#%$ about her now..

when we were closing last night, it was another..

*walks out to the floor*
"IM ABOUT TO THROW AWAY ALL THE FOOD AND DRINK!! COME TO THE BACK TO CLAIM YOUR STUFF!!"

*walks back into the stock room and walks back out to the floor*
"IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT ME, SAY IT TO MY FACE"

*walks back into stock room, champs employees go on talking @#%$*
-looking locally (seattle-washington area) for any nikes/jordans sz 11.5-12.

It's not the fact that she's ugly, she's annoying.
Team Enjoi​
We skate for peanuts

"My poop post had a warning in the title. It didn't even look like poop, it looked like chocolate milk, true story "

Quote:
SMH....how this girl look like Samoa Joe from TNA?
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM KING KOOPA

so did any champs employee smell how the stock room when he-nasty was done in the bathroom earlier today?

vlad, me and johnny told your girlfriend's bestfriend that you're cheating on your girlfriend with he-nasty..

...it was horrible...simply..horrible, i was just rollin as i watched andy206 gag the whole time...hahah

also...did she even pay for that pizza she ate today?...i was about to be like, you pay for that?...figured she couldn't live off of all those cookies alone today though..
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella [email protected]

he nasty mess up big time! no more employee discount...
TEAM SOUTHCENTER CHAMPS SPORTS
#1 in pacific northwest</div>​

she hid some shoes [thompson AF1] that wasnt even supposed to be touched and the manager found out so now she blew it for everyone.
TEAM SOUTHCENTER CHAMPS SPORTS
#1 in pacific northwest</div>​

I don't even know who you are talking about but for some shoe love I would smash her.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom