Heinz or Hunt's Ketchup vol. is there a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heinz on the regular! I had Hunt's today but there's not a noticeable difference to me.

To me most ketchup's have their own differences. Heinz all day for me. Almost every store brand I've tried is
sick.gif

heinz. I cant stand hunts or any others

i gotta get the heinz packets out the car when i go to mcdonalds
ohwell.gif

i forget which one but im pretty sure john kerrys wife's family owns hunts ketchup...
john kerry the (2004 presidential candidate)

heinz is better though.

is it me or is ketchup only good at fridge temp? I don't like room temp ketchup....

Heinze. My ex used to buy Hunt's and that stuff was way watery to me. John Kerry's wife owns Heinze, by the way.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

i forget which one but im pretty sure john kerrys wife's family owns hunts ketchup...
john kerry the (2004 presidential candidate)

heinz is better though.

Heinz not hunts bro.

My roommate buys Wal-Mart brand ketchup. its a pretty big embarrassment when we grill out and someone asks for ketchup and he pulls out the 'Great ValueKetchup'.

Originally Posted by hediondo19

My roommate buys Wal-Mart brand ketchup. its a pretty big embarrassment when we grill out and someone asks for ketchup and he pulls out the 'Great Value Ketchup'.
Originally Posted by derrty6232

is it me or is ketchup only good at fridge temp? I don't like room temp ketchup....
-Yes ketchup is better fridge temp. -And not the Great Value Ketchup..
laugh.gif

i find it disgusting to look at hunts ketchup, not sure why either. My entire life all i have used is heinz. My mom once bought hunts and me and my brothersdont eat that so we just threw it away.

hunts is trash. it got a little spicy taste to it. and for the record i never had heinz from the fridge,my ketchup be locked up in the dark cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom