Hello Brooklyn In The Car Appreciation

whenever this song comes on i always have to skip it.....i can just hear my stock speakers being blown out
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't even front--I wasn't feeling this track like that when I first heard it. Then I listened to it in the load, and my opinion changed. Plus yougotta love the Beastie Boys vibe.

But that aint even the best "sounding" song on this album tho.
Play "say hello"........that S!!!! doesnt have the constant boom boom boom (bad discrip iknow) but say hello ........just peep say hello track 11.tell me what you think.

i dunno 2 me i really dislike dis track maybe its my hate 4 lil wayne sometimes he jus spits some real dumb lines and his voice gets on my nerves

22s on a brand new coupe wit no roof (Roof!)
A hunid fitty dolla tennis shoes - no suits.
We some ballas, pimp - u oughta be followin' our suits.
No adlibbin' N', just do like I do.

Don't get it confused, cause dude I'm not you/
If you ain't heard the news I'm known as the truth/
That's why I'm at the bar buying all this Grey Goose/
Passing it to them broads, cause mayne is they loose/
That's why!!*!$# Slim Thug, they man what they do/
Say the black one a #@+@, but the red would cut too/
Give em numbers to the suites and tell em to fall through/
And tell that!!*!$# E.S.G. and Paul Wall too/
I know Bun B had been fun wit them freaks/
Do it like a G for Screw and Pimp C/
From the A but I got all of Houston with me/
At the superbowl pulling groups of!@!$+ six deep!!*!$#!

:pimp: :pimp:

I knew from the moment I heard it that it was gon' knock...

I just can't be ridin' around bumpin' it...I'd feel like I'm reppin' BK or somethin'.

ohwell.gif

Eh...i'll pass. Give me say hello, party life, ignorant ***, i know or whatever else and let me smooth it out...
pimp.gif

No lie I was thinkin' the same*!*#. I was bumpin' this in the ride yesterday and I almost blew my mind. I LOVE this record. Weezy on the hook wasperfect but tell me why I didn't realize he was spittin' a verse until it was over? He was flowin' the same way he did on the hook. But this trackis serious. I was wondering how others were gonna feel about his track with the Weezy hate brewing. It definately*!*#'s on "Barry Bonds" with'Ye.

overall the retail sounds 40 times better than the leaks.
my car appreciates the offical that much more.

The songs goes hard in the whip, but goodness it's still atrocious. & that's coming from a big Weezy & Hov fan, they coulda put somethingwaaaaay nicer together on the real.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

"She on the run eatin' but she ain't N.O.R.E."...LOL

im surprised that wayne knew what NORE stands for..a lot of southern people dont even know who NORE is

wayne isnt as dumb as some people think

Back
Top Bottom