HELLO NEW WORLD Clipse APPRECIATION!!!

I do not really have words to describe this song so I'll just give an emoticon..
pimp.gif

I found poetry, scuse me floetry,
Say yes _'s hear the
sick.gif
and they know its me

pimp.gif
Yes I rap but best believe them thangs still get wrapped by papiscreamin "Its on its way!"

Something about this beat
so atmospheric...
Yea I swear if u listen to this in the whip it feels like you're moving in some kind of slow motion..
nerd.gif

everything does seem to go in slow motion when the beat drops...

Times-a-wasting, @!@%#$ doin so much hatin
Free ya heart, and show ya greatness
I, like you, had to come from up under the basement
Just like you, had Satan tryin my patience
Still you look at me through jealous eyes
I wish to see all my @!@%#$ rise up!

for some reason, i like that last part.

4ysjapv.gif

malice and pusha are like cocaine poets. i can't even explain it but they found a unique way to flip the typical street jargon (guns, coke, money, +#+*%#%,cars, etc.) into some beautiful %+#$. from lord willin to hhnf to wgifc v1-3, they impressed the %+#$ out of me. and malice's sarcasm is underrated.

Code:
But this information I must pass to the homiesIf hustling is a must be Sosa, not Tony......

I remember when we first heard the snippet in like 2004...I knew it was crack then

malice and pusha are like cocaine poets. i can't even explain it but they found a unique way to flip the typical street jargon (guns, coke, money, +#+*%#%, cars, etc.) into some beautiful %+#$. from lord willin to hhnf to wgifc v1-3, they impressed the %+#$ out of me. and malice's sarcasm is underrated.

pimp.gif
Well put...

Back
Top Bottom