Help Car is total lost.

get a bus pass and put that money in the bank until you learn how to drive the correct way.i wouldnt brag about getting into accidents.

why you mad?

No, why are you mad?

I was talking to steivie.

I disregarded that Malibu comment.
I know people who would kill for an 09 Malibu.

Honestly I'm just fortunate to have(had) a car.

Dont care for "names" its all just a bunch of metal.

ibuSzsNkaEmWt2.gif

Im not bragging at all. lol
Some people would kill to have a working car point blank.

These Nt elitist stay throwing shade at cars.
I loved my car not for the name, but for the simple fact it got me from A to B
A car is a car.

Guy who just joined yesterday, I already got my bus pass.

None of the accidents were my fault.
First one was because of rain
And the second was because of road rage.
The girl cut the guy off earlier and he followed her.

word? my mom cars got totaled in a hit and run her car was worth about 20k

she got 20k and some back from the insurance :pimp:

she still dont have a new car yet waiting on the right one im over here sharing my whip :frown: :lol:

word? my mom cars got totaled in a hit and run her car was worth about 20k

she got 20k and some back from the insurance :pimp:

she still dont have a new car yet waiting on the right one im over here sharing my whip :frown: :lol:

Did the person have a big name insurance?
I keep hearing this is happening because the girl who hit me has terrible insurance.

Last edited:
How are they doing me a favor?
Their insurer ruined my car and possibly my back.
Favor lol

I dont want a new car, but at least some money to buy a used car.
Or at least let me keep it, and do the whole salvage title and repair it.

idc no more

#buslife

um, you arent paying for the car. they are paying it off so you no longer owe a cent..

now with that money you saved that you would have paid for the car otherwise you can go ahead and get a new one...

use that 10 to buy a honda for 8k and save the 2k

I don't think he is getting any money. Her insurance is paying off the car note. They don't own the car out right. Are you in a position to purchase a car?

Not much of a help.. but this is why you cant finance low value cars. You leave yourself vulnerable to idiots, and you wont get your money back. All you can do is finance another vehicle at this juncture or fake an injury in hopes of getting more settlement money.

Don't think you'll get any money for a new car.

You never owned the car since you still had to pay off 10800. They're giving you 10000 to pay that off.

If it was yours you'd probly get 10k for a new car.

[/quote]
I don't think he is getting any money. Her insurance is paying off the car note. They don't own the car out right. Are you in a position to purchase a car?

I am in a position to make car payments, not a large lump-some.
But this car was my fathers and he does not want to jump into another monthly car payment.
again.

I just assumed they would let me keep it and I would pay and fix it.
The chassis is bent and we know a guy who can fix it.

Last edited:
But this car was my fathers and he does not want to jump into another monthly car payment.
again.

The chassis is bent and we know a guy who can fix it.[/quote]

You can offer to buy it back from the insurance company, and do a salvage and repair. This cost is negotiable.. however.. imo, that is a horrible idea. The car will never drive the same, and you are signing yourself up for potential expensive issues, even on a malibu.. suspension and axles, and engine leaks. Just a bad idea all around. Borrow 5k from a credit union, buy a civic, accord, rsx etc. pay that off, and youll have less worry.

again.
The chassis is bent and we know a guy who can fix it.

You can offer to buy it back from the insurance company, and do a salvage and repair. This cost is negotiable.. however.. imo, that is a horrible idea. The car will never drive the same, and you are signing yourself up for potential expensive issues, even on a malibu.. suspension and axles, and engine leaks. Just a bad idea all around. Borrow 5k from a credit union, buy a civic, accord, rsx etc. pay that off, and youll have less worry.[/quote]

Last edited:
i believe the malibus are unibody meaning that if one part of the frame is damaged the car is unstable and i wouldnt rissk driving a car like that.

Back
Top Bottom