Help Cure Diseases (vol. Bye Bye Cancer)

they discredit Ayurvedic or holistic treatments. i guess no proof.

chemo is a killer
I knew someone close to me who just passed away from breast cancer approximately a month ago she was only 35 with one kid. She went the holistic route instead of chemo bec. She thought it was toxic. The hollistic crap did absolutely nothing and cost almost double. Before she past she said she had wished she had done the chemo but it was far too late they even tried to do chemo but the cancer had already spread within a year.also her body was rejecting the chemo. The doctors at stanford said it would have been cured if she had either removed the breast or do chemo as it was still treatable at the time.. so yeah homie I cant back you up on that hollistic junk

I knew someone close to me who just passed away from breast cancer approximately a month ago she was only 35 with one kid. She went the holistic route instead of chemo bec. She thought it was toxic. The hollistic crap did absolutely nothing and cost almost double. Before she past she said she had wished she had done the chemo but it was far too late they even tried to do chemo but the cancer had already spread within a year.also her body was rejecting the chemo. The doctors at stanford said it would have been cured if she had either removed the breast or do chemo as it was still treatable at the time.. so yeah homie I cant back you up on that hollistic junk
People love to bash chemo because it's toxic to the body, or because of how awful the pharmaceutical industry is, but it's what we have right now that works. The holistic approach just doesn't have the evidence to support it. People need to stop acting like there's some global conspiracy against "better" treatments.

Please tell me this is a joke post.

Not at all. Of course it's not 100%, but there are studies and truths behind it's cancer killing potential.

About Big Pharma, that's for sure. Of course they want to keep people sick. Their main goal is $$$

Why would they create a cure, when they can just create a pill to "treat" the sickness. That way they keep getting paid.

Right here in America, so many people suffering from preventable diseases. #1 killer is Heart Disease.

By simply changing your diet, you can drastically reduce this. People wanna criticize vegetarians/vegans, but that's the future.

Not at all. Of course it's not 100%, but there are studies and truths behind it's cancer killing potential.

About Big Pharma, that's for sure. Of course they want to keep people sick. Their main goal is $$$

Why would they create a cure, when they can just create a pill to "treat" the sickness. That way they keep getting paid.

Right here in America, so many people suffering from preventable diseases. #1 killer is Heart Disease.

By simply changing your diet, you can drastically reduce this. People wanna criticize vegetarians/vegans, but that's the future.
I am mainly speaking of you assertion regarding soursop

That is bs

Welch's makes juice with soursop, I can buy it in certain international grocery stores. There are farms in America that grows it. Futhermore, I grew up in the Caribbean, it grows all over the islands. I had one in my back yard even as a kid.

Both my grandparents on my dad's side loved it, ate it all the time and both died from cancer. Prostate and ovarian

I am not a fan of big Pharma at all, and feel the drug industry is poor regulated. I don't mock vegans and I agree that people should make positive lifestyle changes to lower their risk of getting cancer.

But you don't have to peddle lies to make that point.

So explain this to me like I’m 5

It uses spare power on your computer you're not using and calculates cellular data with it.

wont this slowly kill you computer's GPU just like bitcoin mining does?

It's not as power intensive as bitcoin. That's pure power to harvest a bitcoin. This just uses spare cycles and is pretty respectful of your usage. It won't bog down your computer unless you tell it to run at full power. If you tell it to run "light" you'll barely notice it's running

I am mainly speaking of you assertion regarding soursop

That is bs

Welch's makes juice with soursop, I can buy it in certain international grocery stores. There are farms in America that grows it. Futhermore, I grew up in the Caribbean, it grows all over the islands. I had one in my back yard even as a kid.

Both my grandparents on my dad's side loved it, ate it all the time and both died from cancer. Prostate and ovarian

I am not a fan of big Pharma at all, and feel the drug industry is poor regulated. I don't mock vegans and I agree that people should make positive lifestyle changes to lower their risk of getting cancer.

But you don't have to peddle lies to make that point.

Sorry to hear that about your Grandparents, I'm not trying to say Soursop is 100% the answer. What I'm saying is there is great potential and it has cancer fighting agents. Of course every situation is different.

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry to hear that about your Grandparents, I'm not trying to say Soursop is 100% the answer. What I'm saying is there is great potential and it has cancer fighting agents. Of course every situation is different.

Just my 2 cents.
Consuming lots of fruits and vegetables is associated with reduced risk for various diseases. If you believe that soursop has far greater health benefits than all other plants we regularly consume, post the science to back it up.

I think I've had the soursop, but mine didn't have the spikes. Is it the same thing (the one on the bottom)?

41iUXTpmlyL._AC_SY700_FMwebp_.jpg

ING-cherimoyas-thumb1x1.jpg

People love to bash chemo because it's toxic to the body, or because of how awful the pharmaceutical industry is, but it's what we have right now that works. The holistic approach just doesn't have the evidence to support it. People need to stop acting like there's some global conspiracy against "better" treatments.

sadly there are certain cancer mutations
and some of these mutations are becoming chemo resistant. The next hopeful answer is clinical trials, and if they’re on it, chemo can’t be administered simultaneously. Chemo for sure works well on some cancers but i wish there were better options, it really kills ALL cells good and bad, drains the body energy, and continued use of certain chemos can put someone on oxygen support. Good thing there’s immunotherapy and radiation.

sadly there are certain cancer mutations
and some of these mutations are becoming chemo resistant. The next hopeful answer is clinical trials, and if they’re on it, chemo can’t be administered simultaneously. Chemo for sure works well on some cancers but i wish there were better options, it really kills ALL cells good and bad, drains the body energy, and continued use of certain chemos can put someone on oxygen support. Good thing there’s immunotherapy and radiation.
I don't think anyone would argue that chemotherapy and radiation come with significant negative side effects. Chemotherapy and radiation literally kill cells. However, as of right now, these two treatments combined provide one of the best ways to fight metastatic cancer.

I don't think anyone would argue that chemotherapy and radiation come with significant negative side effects. Chemotherapy and radiation literally kill cells. However, as of right now, these two treatments combined provide one of the best ways to fight metastatic cancer.

and besides chemo theres surgery to cut tumors. hopefully it’s effective to stop its growth, so that chemo poison isn’t given.

however most oncologists combine with it chemo. some side effects can be subjective.
it can be psychologically tough on some women after alopecia. veins become tired, sore, and practically withered. a port is a better option. I’ve seen patients look very depleted. As well as the fact since the immune system is compromised, they must stay away from the smallest or slightest illness otherwise they can easily catch pneumonia or something deadly

also for those on medicaid. it becomes a hassle for the patient. different docs different chemos different plans. private premium insurance can enable patients to get better quality care at big centers like Memorial Sloan.

it’s one of those things that is very taxing to the patient or survivor and one usually goes through many rounds, years too. if it’s one of the most effective treatments then it is what it is. otherwise i’d think people don’t want chemo.

the thing with holistics is, as I heard from a PC doc, it can be a little helpful if someone wants to limit or if possible prevent cancer in general. it doesn’t seem to work if someone has stage 1.

and besides chemo theres surgery to cut tumors. hopefully it’s effective to stop its growth, so that chemo poison isn’t given.

however most oncologists combine with it chemo. some side effects can be subjective.
it can be psychologically tough on some women after alopecia. veins become tired, sore, and practically withered. a port is a better option. I’ve seen patients look very depleted. As well as the fact since the immune system is compromised, they must stay away from the smallest or slightest illness otherwise they can easily catch pneumonia or something deadly

also for those on medicaid. it becomes a hassle for the patient. different docs different chemos different plans. private premium insurance can enable patients to get better quality care at big centers like Memorial Sloan.

it’s one of those things that is very taxing to the patient or survivor and one usually goes through many rounds, years too. if it’s one of the most effective treatments then it is what it is. otherwise i’d think people don’t want chemo.

the thing with holistics is, as I heard from a PC doc, it can be a little helpful if someone wants to limit or if possible prevent cancer in general. it doesn’t seem to work if someone has stage 1.
If you want to limit or possibly prevent cancer, eat a healthy diet (especially focus on plant-based foods), exercise regularly, get sleep, avoid stress, don't smoke, and drink in moderation.

If you want to limit or possibly prevent cancer, eat a healthy diet (especially focus on plant-based foods), exercise regularly, get sleep, avoid stress, don't smoke, and drink in moderation.
I know people who did all of that and still got cancer at a young age. I'm sure that reduces the chances but it could be entirely unavoidable.

yes good tips. cancer doesn’t discriminate though

it can run in genes but can skip generations
it can affect kids and not parents

unpredictable with little or no diagnosis or side effects until someone is stage 2.
aggressive chemo will be necessary for the aggressive tumors

and still today the root cause or source of some cancers remain unknown despite some people leading healthy lifestyles. And of course there are some of the most unhealthiest obese or non active people who don’t develop cancer or even diabetes.

good things like this effort to utlilize computing power to solve or understand the mechanism of cancer. hopefully it’s beneficial.

I know people who did all of that and still got cancer at a young age. I'm sure that reduces the chances but it could be entirely unavoidable.
Yes, you can still get cancer despite living a healthy lifestyle. Where are you getting that cancer is unavoidable, though?

Edit: Sorry, I completely misread your statement. You're absolutely right; there are factors that are beyond our control that make cancer is unavoidable.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a Youtuber that claimed veganism and juicing cured her cancer?

Then she died of cancer.

NT just gon let OP slide on creating a "cure for cancer" thread with little to no legitimate details, info, explanations ....

U don't need to go Veg to fix Heart Disease.

Vitamin C + Lysine + Proline = cleans off and replaces Lp(a) [the 'subgenre' of cholosterol responsible for heart disease]

our bodies put Lp(a) in the holes formed in our arteries as a way to fill in the walls. we acquired a evolutionary defect where we can't produce our own Vit C, meanwhile most other animals produce their own. since we have a hard time producing enough collagen to fill the holes in our arteries, Lp(a) replaces it, accumilates, and then there's so much that we die.

Vit C + Lysine (amino acid) + Proline (amino acid) basically have the Lp(a) slide off, and produce collagen to fill in the holes.

If you wanna be extra safe, take the 3 above, +Immediate Release Niacin (you're going to burn up though, but that just means that it's working)

In Tanzania, fish eaters have significantly lower Lp(a) than vegetarians:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10323776

Probably because the fishes' Omega-3 content helps lower triglycerides which may lead to lowering Lp(a)

Back
Top Bottom