Help decide what I write to a massage girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally took the plunge and did what very few venture to do. Me and my friend hit up a massage parlor. Everything went as you would expect and the ending was satisfying regardless of the situation. The Asian girl had teddies of peace and upon getting dressed in front of her she proceeded to make weird clicks with her mouth and an approving gesture of my Greek god body. We exchanged numbers and honestly I wouldn't mind meeting up free of charge of course. How do I make this happen? She speaks minimal english. Decide what I send first!

Edit: upon completion of meetup pictures will be guaranteed

Last edited:
**** pics. Never fails
pimp.gif

I have no advice to give, just hear strictly for pics and the ensuing LULz

If you guys can help make it happen I can get pics. Atm I dony have any. I honestly dont know what to write because of the language barrier.

Wait, what?

Hitting up a happy ending masseus and not knowing what to say, when she doesn't even speak english?

She was astonished by your greek god body? :rofl:

Not sure if this is real life, or a opening draft of a movie script.

Wait, what?

Hitting up a happy ending masseus and not knowing what to say, when she doesn't even speak english?

She was astonished by your greek god body?
roll.gif

Not sure if this is real life, or a opening draft of a movie script.
Honestly reminds me of a Nomad story.

At first I was scrolling through like why do these ___s keep posting DBZ pictures, and then I looked at OP's name again :lol:

Just re-read the story in son's voice and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom