Help Growing My Hair Out??

nerd.gif

hate growing sometime tho because my hair is curly

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Serious Question:

Can you get dreads with a taper on the side and in the back

Yes, I have a taper on the side and dreads. I've never really seen anyone with long dreads and a taper in the back.

i tried growing mines out.. couldnt hang during the messy/beanie all day/stay at home during the night cuz hairs all Fd up period.. cut it after 2.5 months 
tired.gif

I used to have long hair in like 7th grade, I went something like 2, almost 3 years without cutting it. chicks digged it.
pimp.gif

everytime i try and grow out my hair i get mad that the mid-stage looks so bad i end up cutting it. smh. one of these days ill go thru with it and finally get some long hair. -_- @ the thought of rockin a fitted 24/7. my hair grows pretty quick. i drink alot of water, get good sleep and smoke cigs.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

2zzus0m.jpg

PYP in disguise?  This is my hair right now i'm wolfing it for sure.  Snap backs and beanies all day
Your fro is basically where mine's is, or maybe shorter than mine's.

Tried growing my hair out for a little over a month, then I just said F it. I noticed I was my hair was growing at the same rate on the sides near my temple.It kind of look like I had a busted Fauxhawk.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

p-29427-39502-shampoo.jpg

Kobe-Bryant.jpg

you're welcome

TRUTH! Mane N Tail is the answer. I came in here to post this but 940 beat me to it.

Horse shampoo is the @+%!

My ex used it and her hair grew from her shoulders to the bottom of her breasts in no time

^truth.

Also, have simple nice hats on hand. When you grow your hair out, it goes through an awkward phase, always.

My hair is the longest its ever been Im happy. Theres some kinda pill you can take wit the right vitamin in it can't remember the name though. And supposedly if you pour weakly brewed tea on it while takin showers the caffeine actually speeds it up

Back
Top Bottom