Help Identyifing these Uptempos

acP-NS9DFNBKyrceo5-4FzP9Updawrgy1ypGWrLbO00aP9QzU3s543D0gf5W0My9Ci7nydU=s113
thanks!

^ Oh, really. After he posts a pic with the name of the shoe in it, you can confirm it as if you knew the answer all along? 
grin.gif

Anyway, I guess the Nike Basketball archive doesn't exist anymore, right? I seem to remember it went away like a year or two ago. That's a shame.

That miszapas blog is a great resource though.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

^ Oh, really. After he posts a pic with the name of the shoe in it, you can confirm it as if you knew the answer all along? 
grin.gif

Anyway, I guess the Nike Basketball archive doesn't exist anymore, right? I seem to remember it went away like a year or two ago. That's a shame.

Lol, word. Honestly I've never seen these before, but a quick Google search cleared things up. Thanks for addressing that, homie 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

grin.gif

Lol, word. Honestly I've never seen these before, but a quick Google search cleared things up. Thanks for addressing that, homie 
grin.gif
No problem, you're welcome. Thanks for fronting and giving me an opportunity to pull your card.

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

grin.gif

grin.gif
No problem, you're welcome. Thanks for fronting and giving me an opportunity to pull your card.
No problem, my dude. Anytime.
25qys5c.gif

Back
Top Bottom