Help, I'm going to LA in a few weeks.

I'm a guy, but I think some cool places to take girls would be Americana, the beverly center, and some of the previously mentioned places like the grove, portos in glendale, venice beach, santa monica..... all those places are pretty chill and good to kick it at.

after having just been to cali for the first time last week ... i'm taking notes on the spots i didn't hit up ... will be back in 2 weeks ... i'll be that guy in LA rocking the #NT fitted

-Rodeo drive, check out Sprinkles (cupcake store), the shops, the hotel that the movie "Pretty Woman" was filmed, and also the Nike Store.
-Getty Center and Getty Villa (Malibu)
-If you want to hike, check out Runyon Canyon (lots of eye candy for both men and women) or Mount Hollywood Trail at Griffith Park (take pics with the Hollywood sign as your backdrop).
-Topanga Mall in the valley for indoor mall shopping (best mall food court imo)
-The Grove Farmer's Market - check out Pampa's Grill (Brazilian bbq)
-Venice, Santa Monica, Malibu, New Port, Manhattan Beach
-also Check out the foodtrucks, just google "los angeles foodtrucks"
-Little Tokyo
-Olvera Street (a variety of Mexican food)
-Los Angeles Country Museum of Art
-Hollywood and Highland
-Clubs and bars in Hollywood (too many to name).
-Millions of Milkshake at West Hollywood, might as well check out the scenery
-Urth Cafe (best coffee shop imo)
-Cosign on Portos
-Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles
-DTLA also if you dare, try an LA Hotdog (hotdogs wrapped in bacon cooked on the streets)

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Come kick it with me?

Im born and raised in LA ,plus im from the hood , im always out kicking it with my homies , biking going eveyrhwere, doing stuoid stuff! I know almos every street in LA haha!

I need something to do , its summer , I wanna do something and be out , try something new! Im still young might as well!

Btw im broke just cover me for some food Lol .

alpha
i hope you got some nice pegs for her; otherwise, hit up ninjahood, he's got some nice connects
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

can you guys help or not?

Thanks and all, but I'm a girl. I'll check out some of the places you mentioned. Also any other places I can go to eat? 
If your a girl...... we can like hang out
ill give you an LA date 
smile.gif

srs

Was in LA last week definitely wish I had a NT tour guide. Was not impressed by the city at all but I wasn't there long enough...San Diego on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom