Help in Urbana & Chicago

Waddup yall? I'ma be going to school at UIUC this fall and need help knowing where I can find some gear at. Footlockers? Champs? Finishlines? Local Boutiques? Also, I'm from Seattle. Any places in Chicago that similar to Goods? Preciate the help in advance.

Waddup yall? I'ma be going to school at UIUC this fall and need help knowing where I can find some gear at. Footlockers? Champs? Finishlines? Local Boutiques? Also, I'm from Seattle. Any places in Chicago that similar to Goods? Preciate the help in advance.

Hey, I just ran across this thread. I live in Champaign and other than the Foot Locker and Finish Line in market place mall, there is one good store for shoes. Its called Prime Sole and its in northwest Champaign. Its on the corner of Bradley and Mattis.

Hey, I just ran across this thread. I live in Champaign and other than the Foot Locker and Finish Line in market place mall, there is one good store for shoes. Its called Prime Sole and its in northwest Champaign. Its on the corner of Bradley and Mattis.

I would say I like it pretty well. I currently go to high school in Champaign and I think the town is pretty good. When you say applying there I assume you are talking about the University of Illinois?

I dont spend a ton of time on campus but I do go there occasionally to eat, see sporting events and etc. and it seems like a good place. I have alot of friends that go there and they all like it. If you have any questions about the C/U feel free to hit me up.

I would say I like it pretty well. I currently go to high school in Champaign and I think the town is pretty good. When you say applying there I assume you are talking about the University of Illinois?

I dont spend a ton of time on campus but I do go there occasionally to eat, see sporting events and etc. and it seems like a good place. I have alot of friends that go there and they all like it. If you have any questions about the C/U feel free to hit me up.

THats something i hated about going to school there. Only a few options and u will eventually run into someone with the same outfit. Order your gear off line son

THats something i hated about going to school there. Only a few options and u will eventually run into someone with the same outfit. Order your gear off line son

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by scarne309

Prime Sole 

I saw that spot once before during my visit, I thought it was some bootleg spot.
Nope, Spots 100% legit. Goin back they have gotten the Cement 3's, Playoff 13's and the Lebron Entourages just in the last couple of months. I know its nothing exclusive but they still have good stuff and you can always get it for retail on release day.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by scarne309

Prime Sole 

I saw that spot once before during my visit, I thought it was some bootleg spot.
Nope, Spots 100% legit. Goin back they have gotten the Cement 3's, Playoff 13's and the Lebron Entourages just in the last couple of months. I know its nothing exclusive but they still have good stuff and you can always get it for retail on release day.

Back
Top Bottom