Help, Is this normal or am i paranoid?

This weekend my girl finally convinced me to eat the box during the Pro Bowl half time. I think i did a great job for a first-timer but i can't get rid of the smell. I been chewing gum for the past 2 days and using mouth wash. I feel like when I speak to people they can smell it
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
. She didnt smell when i went down under tho. Has anyone else had this problem and how long does it take the smell to go away?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Never heard of this problem and its really quite strange

Shave your mustache.

Then Febreeze your girl's area, maybe hang a car air freshener in there too, one of those pine tree joints.

next time you go in...

she had a black & mild kitty hahahaha you taste it for days

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

This weekend my girl finally convinced me to eat the box during the Pro Bowl half time. I think i did a great job for a first-timer but i can't get rid of the smell. I been chewing gum for the past 2 days and using mouth wash. I feel like when I speak to people they can smell it
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
. She didnt smell when i went down under tho. Has anyone else had this problem and how long does it take the smell to go away?
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And you're saying she didn't smell when you went down? Stop lying.
laugh.gif
I took the sniff test and it smelled like soap.. I know someone here had this happen to them before.. liars.

I’m dying here laughing my @ss off.
roll.gif

OP it’s just you. where you nerves about it when you did it because it was your first time and maybe because you keep thinking about it since you did it? if so that might be the problem and it’s all in your head.

Back
Top Bottom