Help!! LC Cool Grey XI

c9879a50_3E83F13L85I55Ed5F8d2q3d488c4a68d212ed.jpeg

What had me worrying was the jumpman on the right shoe looks a little low..

Let me know what you guys think?

Im getting them for 250 and the guy claims there deadstock  but in the 6th picture they look like there creased in the back ? 

Will rep for each post thank you for taking the time to view 

Those are legit.  The problem with the pic that shows the two jumpmen is that it's not taken at an even angle.  Since these have the reverse jumpmen, a camera angle that isn't perfectly even with the jumpmen will trick your eye into seeing the jumpman on the right shoe as low because of the depth created by the distance between the middle of the 23 and the ball hand, which is the far hand on that shoe.  This only happens on the right shoe because the left one has the ball closer to the 23 so your eye has less distance to travel.  

In a nutshell, the best type of shot to ask for to determine the height of the jumpmen is one like this..

Due to the angle and slight creasing its hard to say for sure. I would think that if that's the only concern you had, it safe to say they're legit. I will add (not sure if u think this matters or not) that the dates on those match mine exactly. As for the DS claim, just trying these on can crease them there but that looks a lil excessive...but given the pretty good price I wouldn't sweat it. Hope this helps a lil

I feel as though they are authentic, but I wouldn't go so far as to say Deadstock. The creasing around the ankle, bent tag on the inside, and non-factory lacing are all indicators that these have been worn before.

Since Im not an expert on legit checks I cant comment there, but knowing kicks I can tell you that these do not look deadstock. Tried on, maybe rocked once or twice, but definitely not DS

Back
Top Bottom