HELP Macbook Pro Internet Connection Very Slow At Times

so my macbook pro is very slow AT TIMES when trying to load web pages or videos. I know for a fact that its the macbook because my tablet and my iPhone work fine with my WiFi.

Sometimes it runs smooth and sometimes it takes forever and I have to close the browser and then reopen it for it to load a page and sometimes that doesn't even work. 

edit: I've already tried wiping my mac clean and that didnt work either. 

Has anybody had this problem before? any help would be appreciated. 

Last edited:
so my macbook pro is very slow AT TIMES when trying to load web pages or videos. I know for a fact that its the macbook because my tablet and my iPhone work fine with my WiFi.
Sometimes it runs smooth and sometimes it takes forever and I have to close the browser and then reopen it for it to load a page and sometimes that doesn't even work. 

Has anybody had this problem before? any help would be appreciated. 

Same problem with mine I had to go into my router setting and change the channel to 6. Hope that helps.

happens about once or twice a day. It will load pages quick and work fine then out of no where it will get slow and get stuck loading something.Then it will go back to loading things just fine again.  just very annoying to deal with. 

thanks will give that a try rex

Do you use Safari? I have this problem every once in a while and I just go to "reset Safari" and close it out and reopen it and that will usually fix it.

Back
Top Bottom