help me choose between four basketball shoes

been ballin with the adizero rose 1.5 and im really satisfied. excellent comfort and very light weight. Prop to Adidas for getting me to rock their name

^^^ Had to get them with that sig line, huh? Good choice, and keep your eye on adidas in the next couple seasons. Big things...

^^^ Had to get them with that sig line, huh? Good choice, and keep your eye on adidas in the next couple seasons. Big things...

I'm a 6'1'' guard, what should I go with? Kobe VI's or Adizero Rose 1.5? I've had Adizero Rose's and both ZKIV and ZKV, but IV's bottomed out and V's weren't durable. Help me ASAP & sorry for my bad English.

I'm a 6'1'' guard, what should I go with? Kobe VI's or Adizero Rose 1.5? I've had Adizero Rose's and both ZKIV and ZKV, but IV's bottomed out and V's weren't durable. Help me ASAP & sorry for my bad English.

Originally Posted by krisjanislv

If you like the Rose I think you will love the 1.5. They are a luxury model 1.0, with a little additional padding where it was needed. Although I do love my Kobe VI, but if you have to go with one and are going to be in it for a while, I would go Rose.  

Originally Posted by krisjanislv

If you like the Rose I think you will love the 1.5. They are a luxury model 1.0, with a little additional padding where it was needed. Although I do love my Kobe VI, but if you have to go with one and are going to be in it for a while, I would go Rose.  

Why do people insist on suggesting shoes my man didn't have on his list?

30t6p3b.gif

Decided to go with the VI's and all I can say is that they're amazing. love them. And my AdiZero Rose's broke down a couple of days ago so I hope I'll be able to switch them to 1.5's

Decided to go with the VI's and all I can say is that they're amazing. love them. And my AdiZero Rose's broke down a couple of days ago so I hope I'll be able to switch them to 1.5's

hey do y'all know anything about the adidas commander lite td's? i can get them for real cheap just wondering if they'd fit my game

hey do y'all know anything about the adidas commander lite td's? i can get them for real cheap just wondering if they'd fit my game

Haven't heard about it. But try checking out the AdInfiltrate worn by Josh Smith. One reviewer said it was even beeter than the AdiRose.

Haven't heard about it. But try checking out the AdInfiltrate worn by Josh Smith. One reviewer said it was even beeter than the AdiRose.

The Lite series are the takedonw models of the Pro or Sig series. They have EVA cushioning only, no adiprene, and the outsoles are thinner and cheaper. Good for rec/weekend ball but not for any serious play.

The Lite series are the takedonw models of the Pro or Sig series. They have EVA cushioning only, no adiprene, and the outsoles are thinner and cheaper. Good for rec/weekend ball but not for any serious play.

Back
Top Bottom