Help Me Find A Job in NYC !!

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

Nah F this guy, Help me find a job! I'm a native NY'er. Taking up all our jobs. Its hard out here bruh. we just got out of a recession. Jobs are scarce.

I'm tired of seeing all these damn tourist in my city. Anytime I ask anyone in NYC where they from, they be telling me virginia, Mississippi, jersey, New Hampshire, Maine, Boston. Is there anyone in NYC that is actually from NYC anymore?

Yeah. Me. At least the people you asked spoke English lol

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

Nah F this guy, Help me find a job! I'm a native NY'er. Taking up all our jobs. Its hard out here bruh. we just got out of a recession. Jobs are scarce.

I'm tired of seeing all these damn tourist in my city. Anytime I ask anyone in NYC where they from, they be telling me virginia, Mississippi, jersey, New Hampshire, Maine, Boston. Is there anyone in NYC that is actually from NYC anymore?

Yeah. Me. At least the people you asked spoke English lol

Originally Posted by dreClark

Move you incense x du-rag selling empire to NY.
+
Find a co-op in the Bronx

Profit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+

Profit.
I think youre on to something
nerd.gif

+

Profit.
I think youre on to something
nerd.gif

The block is hiring go Uptown holla at the oyes go back to your strip/school with that dour and set up shop it'll be moving like clock work

The block is hiring go Uptown holla at the oyes go back to your strip/school with that dour and set up shop it'll be moving like clock work

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lmfaooo at this mog being mad
roll.gif

nah penny i been plottin a move...my lil bro going to school out there..trying to move with him

roll.gif

nah penny i been plottin a move...my lil bro going to school out there..trying to move with him

roll.gif

roll.gif

Word, always room for another Haitian in NYC
laugh.gif

Wish I could help your bro but all my friends who graduated are struggling to find work themselves right now
ohwell.gif

Word, always room for another Haitian in NYC
laugh.gif

Wish I could help your bro but all my friends who graduated are struggling to find work themselves right now
ohwell.gif

+

Profit.

This Mog Pas Gonna Try Bath on NY incense game and @$!*...
Blue And Grey  Du rag flappin in the ny breeze

+

Profit.

This Mog Pas Gonna Try Bath on NY incense game and @$!*...
Blue And Grey  Du rag flappin in the ny breeze

Chase Banks they on a hiring spree, Look into being a Personal Banker (person who open new bank accounts) good luck

Chase Banks they on a hiring spree, Look into being a Personal Banker (person who open new bank accounts) good luck

Back
Top Bottom