HELP me find this movie!!!!!!!

Ok this is for all the 80s babies out there that love karate movies.  There was a movie I THINK was called 3 little dragons that had 3 Asian kids and they lived with their grandpa and did martial arts.  It was kinda funny and they got into a bunch of trouble.  He then put them in school where they terrorized the teacher lol just overall good movie. Problem is I had it on vhs but my Mom taped over it mad years ago.  So now Ive been googling it and nada.  All that comes up is those stupid 3 ninjas movies.  HELP me find this please.  I KNOW somebody on NT has had to have seen it.  Also had a part 2 where they were all fighting grownups in the ring for money after this huge fighter beat up their grandpa.  Any and all help is appreciated.

lol my bad I know I know the 3 ninjas movies were cool BUT these lil kids were serious with the martial arts its like without this movie there wouldnt have even been the 3 ninjas movies. I tried ebay but the bad thing is Im not sure if 3 little dragons was the title or not.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by LRJONES84

those stupid 3 ninjas movies. 
Watch your mouth.
Tum Tum does not approve
smh.gif

Only thing I found was " Young Dragons: Kung Fu Kids" but it looks like an HK flick.

Se73n0 DUDE you just saved my life lol I literally have tears in my eyes right now bro. Havent seen this since like 1990. Its classic and hilarious. The fat kid was the guts Thanks man real talk

Back
Top Bottom