Help me identify this pair of Jordan

could someone help me out, what are these called?
1f4261e48934f335de5ef3c153ef320c48db9cff.pjpg

Sorry, can't remember...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by 4Walterp

Sorry, can't remember...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Thanks for letting us know that you can't remember. It was very helpful and we are glad you took the time to respond about something you don't know about. Also, why do you copy/paste that in your posts? We have sigs for a reason...

To the person who asked - They came out in 2004 I believe. If not, it was 2005...

Back
Top Bottom