Help me identify this team Jordan NT....(looked like XIIIs)

I was just walking home and saw this really old female wearing beat jordans walking her dog, i have no idea what they were but they were DEF based on the 13s,they were white and black or grey couldnt tell since they were beat but in the back it had a black jumpman and under the jumpman there was a grey W, yes a longw on both shoes.
nerd.gif

The tounge was the same as the 13s btw and it also had the same side panels but stretched differently.

Nah they werent those, i know about those, these looked way better and yeah im guessing a women's shose since a women had em on and that would explain thew on the back I guess

The tounge was the EXACT same as the 13s and had a red jumpman on em

^ Nope, that'snot them, either. Those are Vin Bakers, the Jordan Vindicate.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Sorry Ska, thats incorrect....

These are the Jumpman Pro Strong.....
346vrbc.jpg

And this is the Vindicate:
dw5f9j.jpg

That's right. My bad.

The Pro Strong, I was right about those being worn by Vin Baker, right? Or waas I wrong on that, too?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

^ you're all wrong, Ska!

J/K....he did wear them. I believe the Strongs were his first "sig" shoe, really. I had those and the Olympic c/w...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That's right. My bad.

The Pro Strong, I was right about those being worn by Vin Baker, right? Or waas I wrong on that, too?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
LOL
roll.gif

rauls054:
23ska909red02:
I THINK IM RIGHT
You're not. The shoes you posted are not the women's shoe that the thread starter is asking for.

Promise.

Yeah none of those are the shoe. I know what you talkin about just cant find the pic.

Yep, there they are. I think they came in an all white/gray/sky blue colorway as well.

Back
Top Bottom