Help me identify this team Jordan NT....(looked like XIIIs)

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

10dfblf.jpg
yep those are it, crazy how she had those and there over 10 years old
eek.gif
pimp.gif

thanks

they look sick
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That's right. My bad.

The Pro Strong, I was right about those being worn by Vin Baker, right? Or waas I wrong on that, too?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Now I'm gonna be pissed off all day because you mentioned Vin Baker. What a bum. Now I have to sit and be mad about no longer having abasketball team, and can't have the fond memories (Kemp/Payton) I have to think about that worthless sack.

Shawn Kemp
Gary Payton
Hersey Hawkins
Detlef Shrempf
Sam Perkins

That help?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

in the back it had a black jumpman and under the jumpman there was a grey W, yes a long w on both shoes
where is the W

These were actually the women's AJ XIII. My friend in HS bought these because he said the original XIII's were ugly. Sadly, I agreed with him. Now Ithink all XIII's are hot with the exception to the chutney cw. Shame on some of you for not knowing this shoe (those of you that are over 23 years oldlol). And for the record the W is on the heel of the sneaker, which was odd to see at the time.

see, ive never seen these and think theyre hott.
i have some DS swift 6's. those are nice too.
they kind of resemble the xv's which would of deff
been the xv's instead lol hott sneaks though.

Those were released in the Fall of 1998 around the time that the Jordan XIV were released. A few things i remember from my senior year in high school.(HardKnock Life my favorite Jay-Z album and the shortened 1998-99 NBA season also)I wished they came out in men because i thought the 14's were ugly.

Originally Posted by beh235

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]These were actually the women's AJ XIII.[/color] My friend in HS bought these because he said the original XIII's were ugly. Sadly, I agreed with him. Now I think all XIII's are hot with the exception to the chutney cw. Shame on some of you for not knowing this shoe (those of you that are over 23 years old lol). And for the record the W is on the heel of the sneaker, which was odd to see at the time.
Actually they weren't called the Women's Air Jordan XIII.

And 23ska909red02.....

<spacely> YOOUUUURREEEE FIIIIIRRREEDDDD</spacely>

JR5

those were just team jays. and they focused on the 13 design because the man himself designed it mostly and loved those features

Wow!!! Jordan Brand need to bring them Pro Strong's back instead of wasting there time on fusions. I think the Jordan Pro Strongs would look fire in aRed/Black/White colorway.

Back
Top Bottom