HELP ME!!!!! L@@K J KIDDS?

HEY i need some help on these, i think they are jason kidd player exclusives but im not posative...help would be great thanks..

30sae76.jpg

1zecf0j.jpg

5yyio6.jpg

i dont know what these are. maybe ray allen olympics? not sure.

3582reu.jpg

wrf4sx.jpg

24cxlps.jpg

11r3k1d.jpg

any information on these, pictures of players wearing them or anything would be great.

i got them at my local thrift store
roll.gif
if anyone knows how much they'reworth that would be great...

they're for sale by the way...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lichis23

any information on these, pictures of players wearing them or anything would be great.

i got them at my local thrift store
roll.gif
if anyone knows how much they're worth that would be great...

they're for sale by the way...
wink.gif

eek.gif
you gotta be effin kidding me, How much did you pay?

damn, nice pickups, especially at that price.
pimp.gif

if you dont mind, what city/state is that goodwill in?

edit: as for worth, check ebay listings and completed listings. player specific PEs run for different amounts depending on the player and model.

I still call ducktales on those...Thats not even your name on thattag and you could have just simply bought some other kind of cheap shoes from good will andpresent the price tag to us.

i know,
they will most likely be on ebay tomorow so if anyone is interested than take a look

Nice Pick up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I found OG 2's in DS condition for $50.00 back in 2005, so i cant even be mad at ya!!

These were probably worn by J-Kidd (& other player) himself, given theyre PE's in VNDS condition. Def. worth a couple hundred bucks.

Ill.
pimp.gif

i believe i saw a video yesterday and i was thinking J-kidd was wearing these shoes in the all-star game of 2004 i think,
not sure tho

Back
Top Bottom