Help Me Niketalk, I'm Scared

Ok so I've been eating McDonald's all week for the game, and I was hoping I might gain some pounds. The thing is, I'm only 141 lb's at themoment. And I'm 6' 1". So i go online and calculate my BMI because my friends have been calling me "Ethi" for "Ethiopian". Turns out I have a Body Mass Index of 18.2 That means I'm underweight. Any healthy ways to gain weight cuz i need to A.S.A.P. I'm 16 if thatmatters. And i'm scheduled to grow at least 3 more inches before i stop growing.
5453661c1b218add63abe6efed12181dc9103c06.gif

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Ok so I've been eating McDonald's all week for the game, and I was hoping I might gain some pounds. The thing is, I'm only 141 lb's at the moment. And I'm 6' 1". So i go online and calculate my BMI because my friends have been calling me "Ethi" for "Ethiopian". Turns out I have a Body Mass Index of 18.2 That means I'm underweight. Any healthy ways to gain weight cuz i need to A.S.A.P. I'm 16 if that matters. And i'm scheduled to grow at least 3 more inches before i stop growing.
5453661c1b218add63abe6efed12181dc9103c06.gif
Starvin' Marvin is right. You need to holla at some protein drinks or sumtin'.

Wrong section,

Sports and training....

And btw...wouldn't it be easier to just google "How to gain weight?"....

Life some wieghts.
Eat real food.

Damn man how you only 141 lbs. I thought I was skinny...

i do eat real food. that's the thing. I have a fast metabolism. and whenever i lift weights i lose weight...

i do eat real food. that's the thing. I have a fast metabolism. and whenever i lift weights i lose weight...

age 16.

ok its time for you to get on a weight gainer and hit the weights my man. but cut that mcdonalds crap out that is not the way.

Ok so I've been eating McDonald's all week for the game
sick.gif
You are killing your insides with that garbage. Your #+#!probably smells awful.

I only eat McDonald's about 1-2 times a month.

Well you need to cut out all the junk...

All of it...

Increase all the good stuff, and drink various nutrition shakes in between meals.

Stick to whole weat, increase protein and carb intake. Talk to a nutritionist at a local gym for a professional opinion.

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Ok so I've been eating McDonald's all week for the game
sick.gif
You are killing your insides with that garbage. Your #+#! probably smells awful.

I only eat McDonald's about 1-2 times a month.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I use to be 6'4" 150lbs, you'll probably gain weight to be more on par with your height eventually. I ended up puttin on a lot of weight quickaround the age of 21-22.

let me rephrase that, I didn't mean 7 times this week, I meant that i had it three times. just clarification. that would be nasty

Back
Top Bottom