Help me on this one. :Please. Jordan 4 Breds

I cosign all the others opinions.. I would say they are 100% legit and look like a great pair..Just to be 1000% the plastic in the box is dark right?

I cosign all the others opinions.. I would say they are 100% legit and look like a great pair..Just to be 1000% the plastic in the box is dark right?
Thank, tim. Been waitin for your co-affirmation the whole day. Lol. I'll ask the seller about theplastic upon meet-up. Thanks, again!

Last edited:

Seller claimed it's black but lost it somewhere. I'm copping this tomorrow. Thanks again. At last, a legit one. Hehe

Last edited:
Seller claimed it's black but lost it somewhere. I'm copping this tomorrow. Thanks again. At last, a legit one. Hehe
hmmm.. no msrp and no plastic??? 2 strikes.. Even though we all say legit. look them over VERY good before you buy just to make sure.. That "I lost it" BS is usually just that..BS. How do you lose the plastic in the box but not the box or the shoes.. I mean they are DS for god sakes..lil fishy IMO.. Just do a good double check to be sure they are indeed the kicks shown in the photos..

Last edited:
[/quote]
hmmm.. no msrp and no plastic??? 2 strikes.. Even though we all say legit. look them over VERY good before you buy just to make sure.. That "I lost it" BS is usually just that..BS. How do you lose the plastic in the box but not the box or the shoes.. I mean they are DS for god sakes..lil fishy IMO.. Just do a good double check to be sure they are indeed the kicks shown in the photos..

Will do bro. I'll double check it upon meet-up. Btw, its not DS as seen with paint cracks. :smile:

I totally agree. What are you doing with the paper for crying out loud. I can't stand that ish be careful

The pictures look to be a legit shoe to me. Not having the paper would be enough to deter me from buying these tho. Whats the price on these?

I second that. The paper is a definite tell between authentic and GM. He either knows that or really did lose it. These GM 4's are really good out there. I had a pair of GM bred 4s with everything that looked on point even had the twenty twelve on the tongue. But the paper ended up being too transparent when it should be trash bag looking as Timmy would say.

Back
Top Bottom