Help me on this one. :Please. Jordan 4 Breds

I totally agree. What are you doing with the paper for crying out loud. I can't stand that ish be careful
I don't know with him, bro. He said it looked like a garbage bag. He let me show his kicks and most of them are skating shoes only 2 Js. Maybe he doen't know it add value/authenticity of the shoes.

@Supergwapong like nearly all the other too good to be true deals id beware of this deal being just that IMO. I wouldn't buy them. But thats just me

Last edited:
I second that. The paper is a definite tell between authentic and GM. He either knows that or really did lose it. These GM 4's are really good out there. I had a pair of GM bred 4s with everything that looked on point even had the twenty twelve on the tongue. But the paper ended up being too transparent when it should be trash bag looking as Timmy would say.
Do you pair looks like mine, bro? From all the the 4's been selling in Phil. forums, this is the cleanest I've seen. Too bad about that plastic. But he will keep me updated if he finds it.

@Supergwapong like nearly all the other too good to be true deals id beware of this deal being just that IMO. I wouldn't buy them. But thats just me
Thanks for the input, bro. DS of this here is  around 260-285 resellers. 9/10 Condish would run from 190-240.

Around here in ATL theyre 300+ all day for DS bred 4s but ATL is Resell city. I know Flightclub is charging $350 for them but they don't charge tax so its $350 flat plus $14 for shipping but i realize that is a little high. But 1 thing youll know for sure is that everything will be 100% legit.

Around here in ATL theyre 300+ all day for DS bred 4s but ATL is Resell city. I know Flightclub is charging $350 for them but they don't charge tax so its $350 flat plus $14 for shipping but i realize that is a little high. But 1 thing youll know for sure is that everything will be 100% legit.
How much does J1 2013 High breds cost there? With your 300-350 you could get a recently released J1 here. I just sold mine for 350 right away from the nike store.

Theres only 1 place in the city that i know who has them right now and theyre charging $400. Personally id rather have the Black Toe 1s from 2013 that i missed and id just order them from Flightclub for $250. Thats just me tho.

Back
Top Bottom