help me out bros.....so i smashed this youngin last night (update pg 4)

she was an old co-worker. long story short my application to team raw is in the mail. but the problem is that she left her phone at my spot this morning so im thinking cool she just running game  to see a brother sooner. so now im at work and her phone rings with the name "home". i pick up and its her boyfriend wondering why she didn't call during her lunch. me thinking quick was like oh i found this phone at the bar last night but he was like weird she left me a message this morning before her plane took off. so i faked the is it your end or my end you're fading out and hit end call. but now im certain he  knows she lying about going out of town and activated mobile me so he knows im where she use to work at and my voice. what should i do. im sorta kinda about that life but i dont want to lose this gig. hurry up please

she was an old co-worker. long story short my application to team raw is in the mail. but the problem is that she left her phone at my spot this morning so im thinking cool she just running game  to see a brother sooner. so now im at work and her phone rings with the name "home". i pick up and its her boyfriend wondering why she didn't call during her lunch. me thinking quick was like oh i found this phone at the bar last night but he was like weird she left me a message this morning before her plane took off. so i faked the is it your end or my end you're fading out and hit end call. but now im certain he  knows she lying about going out of town and activated mobile me so he knows im where she use to work at and my voice. what should i do. im sorta kinda about that life but i dont want to lose this gig. hurry up please

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

You know what to do.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

You know what to do.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Why would you answer her phone?
Well since it was "Home" that was calling I imagine he thought it was her trying to see if she'd left her phone there.

Man these chicks are scandalous.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Why would you answer her phone?
Well since it was "Home" that was calling I imagine he thought it was her trying to see if she'd left her phone there.

Back
Top Bottom