help me out bros.....so i smashed this youngin last night (update pg 4)

LOL. By the sounds of it, you might not get to see if your application for teamraw got accepted.

LOL. By the sounds of it, you might not get to see if your application for teamraw got accepted.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

change your voice and face

laugh.gif

396100099.jpg
forgot about that movie
laugh.gif

the thing that bothers me is... why was her boyfriends name listed under home?
Does she live with her boyfriend?

anyway OP, text him and say "Baby we need to talk, Meet me at this address..... wear that red shirt i like"

then

78_1208411346.png

the thing that bothers me is... why was her boyfriends name listed under home?
Does she live with her boyfriend?

anyway OP, text him and say "Baby we need to talk, Meet me at this address..... wear that red shirt i like"

then

78_1208411346.png

all 3 a ya'll dun goof'd.....especially the dude that called....cuffin a scandelous skip skap
30t6p3b.gif

all 3 a ya'll dun goof'd.....especially the dude that called....cuffin a scandelous skip skap
30t6p3b.gif

Call hhe girl at work and tell her not to go home if she knows what's good for her. RIP.

Call hhe girl at work and tell her not to go home if she knows what's good for her. RIP.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

stop answering JOs cell phone.

That's suppose to be a known rule don't answer nobody phone especially a JO.You must of been backed up and so happy u got some cheeks that u answered and now you probably messed it up for the future.You better hope she don't say u took her phone u know these JO's be scandalous 
laugh.gif

PICS

Stupid move answering the phone. Especially when you saw it said home.

At this point, stick to your story. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar.

Oh yeah, ditch the phone. POST PICS

PICS

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

stop answering JOs cell phone.

That's suppose to be a known rule don't answer nobody phone especially a JO.You must of been backed up and so happy u got some cheeks that u answered and now you probably messed it up for the future.You better hope she don't say u took her phone u know these JO's be scandalous 
laugh.gif

PICS

Stupid move answering the phone. Especially when you saw it said home.

At this point, stick to your story. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar. I found this phone in the bar.

Oh yeah, ditch the phone. POST PICS

PICS

Back
Top Bottom