Help me pick out a color for my new car. Subaru Impreza Outback...

Two options:
A) Two-toned - Blue w/ Silverish Grey

B) Two toned - Black w/ dark grey.  You have to look really hard to notice the two tone paint.  

I really like the blue, and feel it would be easiest to maintain the color and interior.  The thing about the black car , is that subaru only offers a tan interior for this color...I feel that the tan interior doesn't really float my boat, I use my car for everything....hiking, snowboarding, transporting my bike, etc and that the tan interior would get dirty fairly quickly. 

5kh7dc.jpg

28jjvac.jpg

2hoxtsn.jpg

2wco7sy.jpg

Two options:
A) Two-toned - Blue w/ Silverish Grey

B) Two toned - Black w/ dark grey.  You have to look really hard to notice the two tone paint.  

I really like the blue, and feel it would be easiest to maintain the color and interior.  The thing about the black car , is that subaru only offers a tan interior for this color...I feel that the tan interior doesn't really float my boat, I use my car for everything....hiking, snowboarding, transporting my bike, etc and that the tan interior would get dirty fairly quickly. 

5kh7dc.jpg

28jjvac.jpg

2hoxtsn.jpg

2wco7sy.jpg

I would go with the black/grey because the blue/grey looks tacky imo. That and I never really had problems with light interior.

Quick question though, why not go with the regular impreza 2.5rs or the wrx?

I would go with the black/grey because the blue/grey looks tacky imo. That and I never really had problems with light interior.

i like the blue color but not as a two tone with the grey.

any gun metal grey?

i like the blue color but not as a two tone with the grey.

any gun metal grey?

nice whip but I always thought of imprezas as girl cars. No hate though...if your happy that's all that matters.

nice whip but I always thought of imprezas as girl cars. No hate though...if your happy that's all that matters.

Originally Posted by curious kevin

I don't know much about Subarus or cars in general.  I just knew that I needed something AWD and gas efficient, affordable and brand new.  Is the 2.5rs available this year?

Originally Posted by curious kevin

I don't know much about Subarus or cars in general.  I just knew that I needed something AWD and gas efficient, affordable and brand new.  Is the 2.5rs available this year?

You should go with the blue two tone because of what you just said about the interior. however, do they offer the blue for the whole car? i think the grey makes it look tacky and ugly

Back
Top Bottom