Help me win a $500 HOMAGE gift card with my Half-Court-Behind-the-Back Shot

If you haven't heard of HOMAGE, they are a dope clothing brand based out of Ohio with some great historical sports gear. Here's my entry to their Trick Shot Madness contest. Actually made it on the first take, no BS. I can win a $500 gift card, and would love to share the love with NT and give away a couple shirts/hoodies if I get 1st.

Voting goes on all this week and you can vote once every 24 hrs.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE (Facebook link): http://bit.ly/YHskUA

Thanks!

Last edited:
If you haven't heard of HOMAGE, they are a dope clothing brand based out of Ohio with some great historical sports gear. Here's my entry to their Trick Shot Madness contest. Actually made it on the first take, no BS. I can win a $500 gift card, and would love to share the love with NT and give away a couple shirts/hoodies if I get 1st.

Voting goes on all this week and you can vote once every 24 hrs.

Thanks!!

Is that even possible?

is it just me or does the shot look a little fake. *kanye shrug*
i dont help noobs anyways

Haha been around for years, just lurkin' lately and realized I needed to create a new account for the new site.. Rockin some old Zoom Hyperfuse 2011s though

Haha been around for years, just lurkin' lately and realized I needed to create a new account for the new site.. Rockin some old Zoom Hyperfuse 2011s though

No one ever believes that. It also doesn't matter if you lurk. You have to be in the community and interact. We don't even know you. All we have is a clip, prove you're an OG.

what's in it for us?

at least steezy gave us a video of his angelic wife and he raffled some shades.

Maaan I once sunk a hook shot from behind halfway. Wish I got it on film..#Thefishthatgotaway
mean.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the votes so far, some wack video that isn't even a trick shot took over 1st overnight.

As for being an OG I pulled this from a search.. Been around since '05 and was a Buy/Sell mod back in the day so I've contributed for a while, just not recently.

If I win the $500 ill raffle off some shirts or hoodies of the winner's choice.

Keep those votes coming, you can vote every 24hrs.. Thanks

http://bit.ly/YHskUA

View media item 345850

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom