help me with my V6 mustang (dont laugh)

I don't understand all the hype in this forum for a V8 , all you guys street racing or something? You'll spend ten-fold the money you spend on the car in a year compared to a smaller engine. I bet 75% of all the people talking bout V8's drive a civic.

Do you pull up to a parking lot , open the hood, and say , yo bro. I have a V8 .

I don't get it. Too much meat on this forum sometimes.

Headers would give your car a nice hp gain along with a catback exhaust (catless is best but may not be legal in your state). Cold air intake is also a must. There are tunes out there for v6 mustangs. Throw a 75 shot on there and youll be doing 12's easily. With those bolt on mods minus the NOS. id expect a good 35-45 hp gain to the wheels. meaning almost 55-65 engine crank gain.

or throw a turbo or supercharger which youll see 80+ wheel horse power gain. But Much more expensive then just bolt ons. but boltons + Turbo or SC = fast car.

So you want to mod your car with a supercharger, but you bought it to save money because you got a good deal?

You should of just bought a V8 if you wanted a faster car. If you like the V6 than why not just leave it the way it is.

Originally Posted by MECKS

I don't understand all the hype in this forum for a V8

Why buy a "muscle" car if it's not a V8?
That's like buying retro jordans just to say you got them.

Because its a pony car not a muscle car. Even back in the day they had the 6 cylinder option.

You're good bro, leave the car how it is.

Enjoy the good deal you got on the car do your thing.

You don't have to build YOUR car up to NT's standard and what they think YOUR car should have.

Originally Posted by proper english

adding 2 more cylinders would help. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

So you want to mod your car with a supercharger, but you bought it to save money because you got a good deal?
laugh.gif
exactly...superchargers are 5k and better... AND they need power to make power (parasitic loss) so yea..should've gotten da V8

proper english wrote:
adding 2 more cylinders would help.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

you know people do that, a lot right.
laugh.gif
stop trollin man

laugh.gif
stop trollin man
a better analogy would be "people copping team jordans because they got a jumpman"

I say don't fix it up and leave as is. It's not a V8 so live with it. You got a good deal on the car anyways. And as said before, pics?

Unless it's the newest generation, shoulda went with the V8. I drive a V8 Mustang, but the newer V6's aren't bad.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
stop trollin man
a better analogy would be "people copping team jordans because they got a jumpman"

Or people living in a walk in closet, just to say they got a room.

Back
Top Bottom