Help me with this restoration! Need some tips! 24 year old shoes. Grape 5s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i just bought my self a pair 1990 grape 5s they have been sole swapped and are 100% wearable. Now the only problem is that

the last owner did a crappy job and the shoes need a major clean up. Any tips on how i can fix chipping on the leather would be very helpful. 

honestly man dont take it personal,i had a thread a few months back that got zero love ,maybe its cuz your new member maybe nobody knows how to help.i have never restored vintage kicks i norm just toss them, sorry i cant help.

maybe if you post it in the Jordan sneaker maintenance forum someone could help you. they don't look that bad if you plan to wear them with jeans.

Thanks guys for the replies i appreciate it and yes i wear them with jeans just worried about them getting worse as time progresses.

I posted the pic of the toe cap on my raptor 7s separating and the previous owner did a terrible job trying to glue them back on does anyone have a method to glue the toe cap back on and get rid ofthe extra glue much help is appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom