HELP! my shoes dry up an the bottom comes dettached

Hey yall , i sort have been having this problem with my sneaks. I keep my sneakers in there box, and i have about 9 pairs, and what happens is if i dont weara pair for a while , the bottom the shoes start detach from the rest of the shoe, and its killin my collection.
1. Air huarache 2k4
2. Air penny II retro
3. Nike Shox xplosive
4. Nike Air zoome Kobe I
5. Nike air force 25
6. Nike Zoom Lebron VI
7. Starbury II
8. Adidas superstar 2G
9. Nike Air force 25

So far the victims have been the AIR SHOX XPLOSIVE, ZOOME KOBE 1 , HUARACHE 2K4 . does anybody have any tips on how to keep my collection
safe, i was thinkin they prolly dettach from the shoe because of the rubber drying out. I was thinkin oil could help, any suggestions? or does anyone elseencounter this problem?
Any input would be greatl appreciated , thanks

ohwell.gif
are u storing them in a cool place humidity can be causing this i gotabout 140 pairs and just this year my red/wht xiii are coming apart unc xv turning slightly yellow other than that im good oh i forgot my allstar xx3 turnedyellow on me i only wore them 3 times

Store them in a fish tank....................but seriously. Where do you live? Climate can be a HUGE factor when dealing with shoes.

SINNER P . ill try to get my hands on a digital camera to post some pics soon. but , it wont show much, cuz i had my sneaks repaired
there is a place here where they re-glue and even re-sew the bottoms to the rest of the shoe, it kinda takes away from the aesthetics
and may cause questionable performance issues, but it will still give them some life to rock around in a casual sense. Mostly im tryin to protect
my other sneaks , especially my lebrons, pennys, and air force 25s

HOMERXXI
I live in a studio-type dorm , so its pretty much as cool as i get. Good air circulation with no real extreme temps, but may tend to be warm when im not home
cuz the fan and or AC is not on.

ABERNJA
im currently living in the philippines. as you may know it is a warm tropical country. i definetly know that climate is playin a huge factor
, this was not happening back home in orlando. But, im hoping to maintain a fresh mini collection of sneaks despite my geographic location.
i hope to get some good tips that benefit me an others

Back
Top Bottom