HELP: Need To Find Out What Spots In Las Vegas That Will Have The Air Jordan 6/17 Countdown Pack

Ok so I'm going to be in Veags for the long weekend.I really am only coming out of retirement just for the Carmine VI's.

Anwyays I know the obvious spots would be NIKETOWN Las Vegas @ Cesars Palace or UNDFTD in Vegas but I think both spots will be crazy with camp outs over thisrelease and think UNDFTD will pull some crap and over price the pack.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey bro hope this helps you out, I called undefeated and they said they were only going to get 10 pairs and 2 of them were already being reserved to theemployees so that means 8 are left and they will be priced at $330. Now niketown the only way to get a pair was to have bought the previous package and theywould give you a ticket to reserve your pair since they will not be allowing any campouts. Your best bet bro if you know where the boulevard mall or themeadows mall is at footlocker,finishline, etc. will be getting the pair. I will be out there this weekend so if you have any trouble you can shoot me an [email protected]. hope this helps

NikeTown @ Caesars...only about 65 heads there today...got my pairs
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom