HELP Nt. Another scammed story vol Paypal reward if i get my money back!

hey
so another story, bought a 360 for 200 a month or 2 back and paid with paypal. he sent a tracking and it said arrived but in my city but supposedly at adifferent apt complex. item was lost, i filed a claim, won, but he withdrew already so im in the loss. pmed the dude, he offered to return my $ and gave me his# to talk but never responded after that. talked to him on his cell before, but doesnt even pickup anymore.
can anyone help me out? ill post name, address, and cell # if thats whats needed. if i get it all back, ill send 20$ out for the help to whoever.
lost cause but if i come up, ill hook it up.

bought it off nsb but dude told me frequents nt ( forgot the username he told me). hopefully yall can help out, ive seen nt detectives work magic!

cliffs
got scammed
seller stopped respondin
have his name, add, #
20$ reward if i get money back!

Another one of these?..

I guess I have to start it off by saying, "What's his NT name?"

i did the transaction thru nsb, all he told me is hes on nt as well. duno his username.
frown.gif

Why don't you just post all his information on the thread. So the 'Detectives' can save time PMing you to help you find this guy.

Technically he didn't scam you...he sent it out...it got lost...you filed a claim and you won. Yea he got the money but @** happens.

It's not his fault, it's yours for not getting insurance. Only reason you won in the paypal claim is because their rules are dumb and they usuallyfavor the buyer. Just telling it like it is.

I got you fam here is all his info
pimp.gif

Todd Covington
220 Murray Street
Lakewood, NJ 08701

732-237-4618

pm me
nerd.gif

You know this could have been avoided if you just left the house. 360s have been starting at 200 for a couple of months now.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

You know this could have been avoided if you just left the house. 360s have been starting at 200 for a couple of months now.
Try 150 for arcade and 250 for pro and 322 for elite at dell!

you dudes gettin scammed need to start lettin these thieves know whats up for real. straight twist they head off the shoulders for real. i hate these kind ofthreads.

Back
Top Bottom