HELP NT My Internet Connection keeps going out!!!

This has been going on since yesterday my connection will stay on for about 20 minutes then all of a sudden cut off. I gotta restart it for it to work again but keeps doing the same thing. Any geek squad Nters on here. I need your help.

go to your control panel and uninstall all your internet browsers.
if you're using a mac, simply just find all of them and drag them into the trash can and hit empty.

what are you actually restarting? your router? computer?
try updating your nic card, try a different patch cable, if its wireless see if there are items that are interferring with the signal

man your not the only one, my internet service and my cable service have been going to $(*@ lately i have at&t internet and comcast cable if anyone has any tips or is experiencing the same

^
I have time warner and more than half the damn hd channels dont want to work.

finna call tomorrow and threaten them.

Originally Posted by thegame2006

call the provider bro
This.

Why would you make a thread asking for help before calling your provider?
laugh.gif

my channels just like freeze for a few seconds or just lag, and my internet just shuts off for no reason

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

go to your control panel and uninstall all your internet browsers.
if you're using a mac, simply just find all of them and drag them into the trash can and hit empty.

reply + avy pic =
laugh.gif

Alright ive been using my other PC for the past couple of days. But my Laptop is messed up. My connection only lasts for 24 minutes then it goes out Its been 3 days like this. Could it be Malware?

Back
Top Bottom