Help on Jordan 14s - Last Shot

Hi all,

I would like to know a little history of the Jordan 14, aside from being worn by MJ for that "Last Shot" way back 1998.

Was it re-released after 1998? If yes, what year(s) was it re-released aside from the CDP package last year?
What is the correct box for the original version? What's for the re-released version?
How do you determine a fake from an authentic pair? (I can't find this topic on the LC/PC). Please someone enlighten me.

Thanks a lot NT.

Erwin

A whole ton of colorways were released in 2005/2006. See www.air-jordans.com for more info on color combinations. Box was the box with MJ's face on the lidwhere it is looks like he is looking through window blinds.

Hi all,

Was it re-released after 1998? If yes, what year(s) was it re-released aside from the CDP package last year?

RELEASED IN 1998 and 2005/2006 RETRO
What is the correct box for the original version? What's for the re-released version?

OG BOX WAS THE ALL SILVER BOX WITH THE RED JUMPMAN ON THE FRONT. RETRO WAS AS STATED ABOVE
How do you determine a fake from an authentic pair? (I can't find this topic on the LC/PC). Please someone enlighten me.

FAKE FROM AUTHENTIC? Not many fakes were made of the XIV because they weren't really that popular. Most of the time, the fakes that were made were nonsuede so they were really obvious fakes. Hope that helps. I know a thing or two about XIV's (see my collection on the Showcase)

Originally Posted by paulywalnuts23

A whole ton of colorways were released in 2005/2006. See www.air-jordans.com for more info on color combinations. Box was the box with MJ's face on the lid where it is looks like he is looking through window blinds.
Wrong the retro ones was the silver 05 box.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by paulywalnuts23

A whole ton of colorways were released in 2005/2006. See www.air-jordans.com for more info on color combinations. Box was the box with MJ's face on the lid where it is looks like he is looking through window blinds.
Wrong the retro ones was the silver 05 box.

You are right I was just going off what they had on the website that I listed. Should have just checked the collection. Thanks for the correction...

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

LOL @ coming out in CDP

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom