Help on Wireless Phone.

on at&t with iPhone 4, might decide to jump ship to verizon cause at&t is beyond crappy. is it worth it to change to a droid x or droid 2? or any other android phones for suggestion would help?
and i know im new to Android OS been using iOS forever. how does the music work for android i got over 2000 songs on itunes and im not sure it would be easy to just sync for android OS?

on at&t with iPhone 4, might decide to jump ship to verizon cause at&t is beyond crappy. is it worth it to change to a droid x or droid 2? or any other android phones for suggestion would help?
and i know im new to Android OS been using iOS forever. how does the music work for android i got over 2000 songs on itunes and im not sure it would be easy to just sync for android OS?

--The Android OS is awesome. I'm still using my Blackberry Bold though.
--Get the Droid-X.

--As long as the music in your iTunes isnt downloaded from the iTunes store you can still put it on your Droid phone.
--Such as the music you import from a CD or any music you might have from file sharing.

--The Android OS is awesome. I'm still using my Blackberry Bold though.
--Get the Droid-X.

--As long as the music in your iTunes isnt downloaded from the iTunes store you can still put it on your Droid phone.
--Such as the music you import from a CD or any music you might have from file sharing.

if you wanna stick to an iphone and if you can wait until june/july, wait for it to come out on verizon.

if you wanna stick to an iphone and if you can wait until june/july, wait for it to come out on verizon.

Android is a good OS if you get an Droid device get a Droid 2 Global and root it ASAP.

Android is a good OS if you get an Droid device get a Droid 2 Global and root it ASAP.

what if my songs are purchased on iTunes? what is root it? no idea about this android os things is that like jailbreak?

what if my songs are purchased on iTunes? what is root it? no idea about this android os things is that like jailbreak?

iTunes music will not transfer. DoubleTwist is said to help. Rooting is like an iPhone jailbreak.

iTunes music will not transfer. DoubleTwist is said to help. Rooting is like an iPhone jailbreak.

Back
Top Bottom