HELP. Sites to buy Nokia Nseries? vol. online stores?

I know of bestbuy and dell.com...

anybody have anything else?
nerd.gif

which one are you trying to get?

amazon's got them with no tax and free shipping and a better return policy than any of the above...guaranteed cheaper than best buy too.

dell.com also carries them, but really expensive. You can try your local craigslist or ebay,but becareful of the china knockoffs.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

amazon's got them with no tax and free shipping and a better return policy than any of the above...guaranteed cheaper than best buy too.
link?
n95 or n79 maybe 85....

but bestbuy way more expensive than dell.com.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

link?
n95 or n79 maybe 85....

but bestbuy way more expensive than dell.com.
if you can wait the american version of the N86 will be coming out within the next few weeks at around $400-500...its better than any of theabove, with N79 in second place. N85 doesn't really have great build quality.

also stay away from the N97 or the 5800, they're not worth the price.

You can find the 5800 for around $350 if you look hard enough. That's worth it. As for the N97, I agree it's not worth it. I wouldn't pay over $500for it.
And you want the N86. 8.0 MP camera.
pimp.gif

I'm probably going to end up selling my iphone to get an N86 once they go below $400, it's a damn nice phone and you can't really go wrong withnokia's button based high end phones. Their touchscreen phones really blow chunks until their new OS comes out next year.

Back
Top Bottom